Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

I really hope its Surge or Dust in that Champions spot but I have strong feeling that its going to be Honey Badger.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    I know I'm greedy because it's already good that Zub counts Prodigy (if it's David) as reserve member, but I wish he'd be a permanent member instead.
    He would be very good at coordinating the operations, although I'd like him to go on the field too.

They could even use Pixie as a second teleporter. You never had enough of those.
    I'd love to see Pixie there since she's probably heading back to limbo once that storyline in Uncanny is over, though I would love to be wrong about that. And Prodigy being a reserve does disappoint me a lot. The team is already huge and it'll probably be hard to give all of them moments to shine and he isn't even properly in the team. And that's if it is him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah VM View Post
    I'd love to see Pixie there since she's probably heading back to limbo once that storyline in Uncanny is over, though I would love to be wrong about that. And Prodigy being a reserve does disappoint me a lot. The team is already huge and it'll probably be hard to give all of them moments to shine and he isn't even properly in the team. And that's if it is him.
    According to Brisson, Pixie plays a big role in the upcoming NextGen mini.

Looks like Glob, Armor, Anole, Pixie, and Rockslide are gonna be the main focuses of the mini. Wonder if Rosenberg is gonna deal with the remaining Beotherhood members during his run, and how that would include Elixir. That could lead to some great drama between Josh and Dani.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post

Wonder if Rosenberg is gonna deal with the remaining Brotherhood members during his run
    ah ha ha
    ah ha ha ha ha
    AH HA HA
    AH HA HA HA HA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    heh...

spoilers:
    no
    end of spoilers
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    ah ha ha
    ah ha ha ha ha
    AH HA HA
    AH HA HA HA HA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
    heh...

spoilers:
    no
    end of spoilers
    It was worth a shot.

Jerry Seinfeld gets on stage in his X-Uniform and Surge wig. He clears his throat as he crosses his arms to make an X before picking up the mic.

"What is the deal with writers not reading other people's books?"

The audience erupts in laughter. In the back, Nick Spencer chuckles and jots down another continuity note.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I'm guessing the whole "AHhhhh! Anole stole the vaccine!" subplot won't be all that important in the long run since he seems to play a huge role as a protagonist in NextGen. Then again, he is one of Brisson's fav students and you know how writers treat "their favorites" nowadays. If they really wanted to make this interesting or add some stakes, have this Anole just be either a shapeshifter who displaced Anole earlier in the story or be a secret AoA refugee that can explain away at elast half of his artist mistake bodies. Or at least let it tie into his very, VERY untreated depression and PTSD from his New X-Men and Utopia adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Jerry Seinfeld gets on stage in his X-Uniform and Surge wig. He clears his throat as he crosses his arms to make an X before picking up the mic.

"What is the deal with writers not reading other people's books?"

The audience erupts in laughter. In the back, Nick Spencer chuckles and jots down another continuity note.
    Charlie Brown is me, Lucy is the X-writers, and the football is consistent and well-written New X-Men appearances.

Cameos by the bucket with regard to the NXM in Uncanny #9.

spoilers:
    Jean does the "to me, my X-Men" bit, and pretty much has Pixie scoop up everyone who's been ignored by the writers since Secret Wars (or before). This includes:

Hellion
    Surge
    Indra
    Loa (guess she's back with the school now)
    Shark Girl
    Bling!
    Mercury
    Trance
    Match
    Kid Apocalypse
    The Cuckoos
    Eye Boy
    Nature Girl
    Gentle
    Tempus
    Hijack
    Triage
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

spoilers:
    Jean does the "to me, my X-Men" bit, and pretty much has Pixie scoop up everyone who's been ignored by the writers since Secret Wars (or before). This includes:

Hellion
    Surge
    Indra
    Shark Girl
    Bling!
    Mercury
    Trance
    Match
    Kid Apocalypse
    The Cuckoos
    Eye Boy
    Nature Girl
    Gentle
    Tempus
    Hijack
    Triage
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Pixie aside, does any of the other 4 kids do anything useful ?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    spoilers:
    Pixie aside, does any of the other 4 kids do anything useful ?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hisako pulls the Horsemen into a giant hamster ball made of her armor and pits the super-durable Glob and Rockslide against them. It gets the Horsemen off the senior team's back so they can dogpile LegioNate.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

spoilers:
    Hisako pulls the Horsemen into a giant hamster ball made of her armor and pits the super-durable Glob and Rockslide against them. It gets the Horsemen off the senior team's back so they can dogpile LegioNate.
    end of spoilers
    Cool.
    Thanks.

spoilers:

Hellion
    Surge
    Indra
    Shark Girl
    Bling!
    Mercury
    Trance
    Match
    Kid Apocalypse
    The Cuckoos
    Eye Boy
    Nature Girl
    Gentle
    Tempus
    Hijack
    Triage
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    hmmm... Weren't the Cuckoos in Paris or something because they've tried to kill x-23 and her sister to bring back Sophie and Esme? In their time frame it was like, a week or two ago, i guess

Also, are they keeping their new amazing design or are they back to their status quo lolita costume?

Also, where was Loa?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Alex.; 01-09-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    spoilers:
    hmmm... Weren't the Cuckoos in Paris or something because they've tried to kill x-23 and her sister to bring back Sophie and Esme? In their time frame it was like, a week or two ago, i guess

Also, are they keeping their new amazing design or are they back to their status quo lolita costume?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    From some of the spreads I've seen circulating around, yes they keep their designs. And the students still get to be happily drawn in their boring, generic, run of the mill, "if we're wearing this outfit we're either students or Kitty" costumes. But at least Loa, Indra, Trance, Match, Surge, and Mercury get to appear.
    end of spoilers

Pretty sure that the "Hellion" cameo was actually Thunderbird III

Also i've figured out where Hellion went....he went back to DC because 90s Superboy is back
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Maybe Sooraya and Julian are playing out Free Willy with one of Nate's giant animals