Page 32 of 137 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/18...for-loa-but-is
    Anonymous said: I know you had a special affinity for Loa, but is there a chance you ever were interested in writing some of the other prominent but also not prominent X-students like Pixie or Surge?

Cullen Bunn:I had big ideas for Pixie... and I really wanted to do a Hex-Men series focused on magical X-Men. Pixie would have been a big part of that. Surge is a cool character, too, and it would have been awesome to write a story where she could shine.
    The best thing about this is that I know that Bunn would’ve given Megan a new, innovative status quo that could’ve made her a mainstay again. The worst thing is that I know it’ll never happen now.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Thanks for the update!

I've always thought he is a great character and its a shame that the X-office hasn't done more with him. Also, can someone explain why his skin color has changed so dramatically in those final Age of X-man panels? He looks more like Hiro-Kala there than his own self. How did something like this not get fixed? And who is the purple flamed dude? Is that suppose to be Match?
    He’s a super cool character. It sucks that he wasn’t a big part of Disassembled despite being on Jean Grey’s team. It’s not like half the characters in that team even needed to be there, plus Nezhno being on the team while the rest of the students were complaining might’ve derailed the adults’ narrative, if X-23 didn’t already do that. But yeah, his miscoloring is most likely just an error. And yes, that’s Match. I hope he gets a big role in this story since there seems to be a theme around fire that burns away Nate’s lies.

My 2 NXM trades came in. Man its crazy to think that just after a year(our verse), the lives of the kids turned to crap so hard.

And the Wither situation was just a cluster.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

So I finished the Weir/DeFillipis run.

I need Sofia back in my xbooks. MAybe after this whole thing is over and the xmen rebuild.

Also I really wanted to see more of the other squads.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    So I finished the Weir/DeFillipis run.

I need Sofia back in my xbooks. MAybe after this whole thing is over and the xmen rebuild.

Also I really wanted to see more of the other squads.
    Unless there's a regime change with a much more favorable attitude towards the handling of the young X-Men, anyone who's currently in limbo is probably BETTER OFF STAYING THERE.

I have no doubt that if Sofia should return under White's watch it's only going to be watching her killed off randomly and unceremoniously for cheap shock value.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Unless there's a regime change with a much more favorable attitude towards the handling of the young X-Men, anyone who's currently in limbo is probably BETTER OFF STAYING THERE.

I have no doubt that if Sofia should return under White's watch it's only going to be watching her killed off randomly and unceremoniously for cheap shock value.
    Can I just imagine Julian and her aare off having good adventures?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Ultimate Member

Can I just imagine Julian and her aare off having good adventures?
    Absolutely. Somewhere there's a universe where Josh gave Julian his hands back, and Sofia got her powers back with the various other mutants who got repowered, and then they bumped into each other and got zapped to the Savage Land, where they are having whacky adventures together. (But she still has him friendzoned, to his great irritation, and at least one readers malicious glee.)

The cover for NextGen #4:

That's a bit more tidy. I don't put too much stock in covers, but I wonder if this means Pixie isn't a mole after all.

Is that Eva Bell?!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

Is that Eva Bell?!
    She's been showing up on a lot of the NextGen covers. She was one of the characters to answer Jean's call at the end of Disassembled, but I haven't actually seen her do anything yet.

Bachalo said that he just threw his favorite random students on the covers anyways, and that it usually didn't have anything to do with who was actually in the book itself.

Bachalo has been talking about how he’s basically been given creative freedom to what characters he can draw on his covers, but they do seem to reveal stuff anyway. Like with the first issue and showing that Glob is the only one truly outside the scope of Nate Grey’s influence. So I think the focus on Glob, Pixie, Anole, Oya, Tempus, and Manon may be important.

Also, this X-Force cover has Stryfe with his pet dog and alternate versions of Gambit, Storm, and.....Match?

We sure that's Storm? She's really white

Might not be, even Stryfe is darker than her. But that’s how Larraz drew Bloodstorm’s mohawk.

After fridging Bloodstorm, Brisson realized he needed another member for the PAW Patrol and resurrected her as a ghost. This means that she is now pale as a sheet.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

absolutely Horrifying. anyway Match as a villain would be cool:

Julian just wants too look good for his mug shot XD
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.