Page 34 of 137 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    Ive been wondering why the writers don't let pixie use her soul dagger in any of this she can use a magical teleportation spell but she can't use her magical Soul dagger
    For that matter, when's the last time she actually used her pixie dust?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    For that matter, when's the last time she actually used her pixie dust?
    ...it's not on Logan that time at breakfast is it? Were the dagger and the dust dropped at roughly the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    ...it's not on Logan that time at breakfast is it? Were the dagger and the dust dropped at roughly the same time?
    The dagger, at least, carried on into the Utopia/Second Coming era. But I don't recall seeing it since then. And the last time I remember her dust being mentioned was in the Pixie Strikes Back mini from forever ago.

Pixie definitely used her dust in Carey's Age of X, well Nightmare did. We saw that it doesn't need to be inhaled, just absorption through skin contact was enough to activate the horrifying hallucinations that could scare people to death. I can't remember if she used the dust in Generation Hope.

The last time I remember the soul dagger might be that arc of Wood's all female X-Men where she and Bling! tore through that sentinel in mid-air?

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Pixie definitely used her dust in Carey's Age of X, well Nightmare did. We saw that it doesn't need to be inhaled, just absorption through skin contact was enough to activate the horrifying hallucinations that could scare people to death. I can't remember if she used the dust in Generation Hope.

The last time I remember the soul dagger might be that arc of Wood's all female X-Men where she and Bling! tore through that sentinel in mid-air?
    Yeah she used it against Namor during a training session during Generation Hope.

I think the last time she used her pixie dust, it was non-combative. She basically just got all the Young Avengers, Avengers Academy, JGS/New X-Men, Avengers Initiative trainees, and all the other forgotten teen heroes towards the end of Gillen’s YA run.

Most recent I can remember is when she was fighting Juggernaut in Amazing and Sentinels with Bling! in Adjectiveless

Amazing Member

Well if that's the case I wish they didn't drop it since they keep putting her in combative situations I just feel that would be a better weapon / more useful in the fight then just a teleporter or give her some other magical spells to use I just feel like they keep dropping ball with these characters

Quentin is now free for a school book relaunch - West Coast Avengers got cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Quentin is now free for a school book relaunch - West Coast Avengers got cancelled.
    Uggggh. Come on, man. Let me live in blissful ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I think the last time she used her pixie dust, it was non-combative. She basically just got all the Young Avengers, Avengers Academy, JGS/New X-Men, Avengers Initiative trainees, and all the other forgotten teen heroes towards the end of Gillen’s YA run.

Most recent I can remember is when she was fighting Juggernaut in Amazing and Sentinels with Bling! in Adjectiveless

I like seeing the X-teens actually branch out and interact with the other teen heroes of Marvel.

It's a shame that Pixie's powers have been so underutilized. Too many of the x-students have been ignored and or/neglected. I feel like there is a ton of wasted potential.

Also, Clay Mann's art is some of the best in the business.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Rockslide's party hat also needs to make a comeback. Of course, this would mean having something for him to celebrate...

Quick someone seal him in a space dumpster for another 10,000 years
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Quick someone seal him in a space dumpster for another 10,000 years
    LOL.

10char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Literally Quire when Aaron brought him back:

"AHH AFTER 10,000 years i'm free, time to conquer the X-Books"
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

And I’m surprised they haven’t explained why Quentin is even on the West Coast now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Rockslide's party hat also needs to make a comeback. Of course, this would mean having something for him to celebrate...
    Maybe being shipped off to an AU where his safety is guaranteed instead of either pointlessly dying like Loa or being in an unwritable status quo like Velocidad is celebration-worthy