Page 37 of 137 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    And at least if Cess cameos, they'll probably get along.

Sprite: *is a blue crystalline girl with insectoid wings*
    Sprite: *is also dating the teenage clone of a genocidal monster*
    Nightcrawler: *is canonically a pretty hot guy*

Sprite: ewwwww, that freak is back!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

I suspect it's the "back" part that's creeping her out. Returning from the dead isn't old hat for most of the X-Kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

But that fuzzy mawfucka only got fOuR ToEs
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I always wanted to see Beast and/or Nightcrawler lead a x-student squad of all the non-human looking mutants such as Anole, Rockslide, Mercury, Transonic, Graymalkin etc.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I always wanted to see Beast and/or Nightcrawler lead a x-student squad of all the non-human looking mutants such as Anole, Rockslide, Mercury, Transonic, Graymalkin etc.
    That would be fun/interesting from a personalities and experiences perspective, but a lot of them have very similar powers for the superhero mandated fights, which could be challenging.

You know what would be funny

If Hellion wasn't even an actor in Age of X-Man...he's just a stunt guy
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So instead of background pieces of a Glob story, they'll be background pieces of a Nightcrawler story.
    In a Nightcrawler story they're more likely to just be background decoration. Glob story will likely have them jobbed or made to look weaker or stupider just to benefit that blob of wax.

Ultimate Member

I suspect it's the "back" part that's creeping her out. Returning from the dead isn't old hat for most of the X-Kids.
    Yeah, he's a walking reminder of one's own mortality, which can be said of many X-Men, since they go down and pop back up like Weebles, but he's more recent than most, and she's been around since his most recent death.

Or the two fingers and toes thing, or the prehensile tail. Either of those could be viscerally off-putting, even if you've got nothing against him, personally. I could see the tail, in particular, evoking a 'aaah, it's a snake, kill it!' reflex.

Or that his face resembles that of a traditional demon, in many cultures. She might have grown up with masks or figurines of such faces used to represent demons, and it's a bit of a shock to see one smiling at her.

Or his cheerful in-your-face 'I don't recognize your boundary issues' personality could just rub her the wrong way. It could indeed be personal!

Ugh. Going back to Disassembled, in #9 we get a spread of Jean contacting X-Men to join her. A lot of people were saying that the spread was essentially a teaser for X-Men who are gonna be prominent in 2019. Loa and Indra are on there......sigh. But on the other side, we know that Bling!, Surge, Mercury, Gentle, Trance, Match, and the Cuckoos are on there and have roles in the Age of X-Man narrative. I'm assuming that since they were specifically drawn that they may have big roles in their books.

I imagine Surge will have some kind of baggage in Nightcrawler's solo as well, plus Seanan McGuire really likes her.

Uh...Gentle, Match, and Trance are background characters in NextGen. Hopefully they actually get to do something since they are real.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    But that fuzzy mawfucka only got fOuR ToEs
    Listen. All I want is Sprite being weirdly anti-Kurt. To the point that she brings Bastion back from the dead to hunt him down.

When I get bored i shitpost

The fact that I almost completed this is really telling
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I would die to protect all six of them.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

now that Hellion canonically knows Lady Mastermind....its time for him to play matchmaker and make my dream trash ship come true: Regan/Adam or Lady X-Treme!

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

I need Sofia back in my xbooks. MAybe after this whole thing is over and the xmen rebuild.
    I really don't, I think she's better off in limbo, living a normal life away from this franchise. She's got such a raw deal after all, she was was depowered and written off the book where she was one of the main characters in favor of the new creative team's pet character, and landed on what have to be the worst New Warriors run of all time, with a god awful suit. Moreover Kyle/Yost even planned when they were writing New X-men, to have her retun to the school to check on his friends and have X-23 punch her in the nose in one of her jealousy rampage. I mean that's just sad and pathetic, to end up being the third wheel in that awful relationship. I hope, if they ever decide to make another Academy X series, to not include her and to keep her away from Hellion and X-23.

I'll take limbo over my favs being humiliated.
    Last edited by Blueberry; 02-28-2019 at 07:58 PM.

I think Ink just showed up in Prisoner X. ugh, I just know he doesn't listen to Solange.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
    I really don't, I think she's better off in limbo, living a normal life away from this franchise. She's got such a raw deal after all, she was was depowered and written off the book where she was one of the main characters in favor of the new creative team's pet character, and landed on what have to be the worst New Warriors run of all time, with a god awful suit. Moreover Kyle/Yost even planned when they were writing New X-men, to have her retun to the school to check on his friends and have X-23 punch her in the nose in one of her jealousy rampage. I mean that's just sad and pathetic, to end up being the third wheel in that awful relationship. I hope, if they ever decide to make another Academy X series, to not include her and to keep her away from Hellion and X-23.

I'll take limbo over my favs being humiliated.
    ANd once more a creative team I liked planned a horrible thing for a character I liked.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.