Page 68 of 137 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2043

All the neglected character stans are gonna rise up at once and it's gonna be a flustercluck of multiversal proportions.

HYPE!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    All the neglected character stans are gonna rise up at once and it's gonna be a flustercluck of multiversal proportions.

HYPE!
    It’s gonna be a dream-crushing bloodbath and I can’t wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I've gotten burnt out on asking questions about these kids. It's the same thing every time
    "are we going to see them soon"
    "Wait and see"
    A month later
    "Here's Glob, Quentin and Eyeboy"
    I’ll glad ask the same questions but only if it means hearing JDW say that the New X-Men are kids and should only be students for the 50th time so I can put this on

Extremely hype for the XavierFiles Bill the Lobster shitpost that will definitely get answered (and although I will def do a Boom-Boom question, that love is real, she's just a living meme)
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I just re-read Pixie Strikes Back and I'd love to see more miniseries like that. It's so wildly entertaining like much of Kathryn Immonen's work, and such a fun take on the New X-Men's history with Limbo. Gorgeous art too from Pichelli & Strain!

Really though, I am not sure what to ask beyond that, because recent history suggests that we won't get runs like Generation X, New X-Men and X-Factor again any time soon.

Anyway you fiends, invade!
    https://twitter.com/aiptcomics/statu...362883072?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Extremely hype for the XavierFiles Bill the Lobster shitpost that will definitely get answered (and although I will def do a Boom-Boom question, that love is real, she's just a living meme)
    like clockwork

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    I just re-read Pixie Strikes Back and I'd love to see more miniseries like that. It's so wildly entertaining like much of Kathryn Immonen's work, and such a fun take on the New X-Men's history with Limbo. Gorgeous art too from Pichelli & Strain!

Really though, I am not sure what to ask beyond that, because recent history suggests that we won't get runs like Generation X, New X-Men and X-Factor again any time soon.
    It’s such an underrated mini, but adds so much volume to Pixie’s character and backstory. I hope we get to see her mother again and her interacting with her sisters. I think it’s funny that Megan was always the little sister to a lot of the New X-Men and now the older ones are working with her older sister.

If we can’t get a full series, how much resources would the X-Office really be gambling if they give little four-issue minis from time-to-time, spotlighting different characters. A super-spy Prodigy one or “buddy cop” Rockslide & Anole while delving into their pre X-Men life could be cool.

I feel like a NXM mini of some stripe might not be out of the question, especially if there's a writer they're looking to try out.

I could see Brisson getting to do *sigh* another Glob mini but it’s centered on him this time w/ Armor, Pixie, Anole, Rockslide, and Shark Girl.

Ideal choices would be Leah Williams or Seanan McGuire, but also I don’t want them ONLY on minis. Rainbow Rowell could work wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s such an underrated mini, but adds so much volume to Pixie’s character and backstory. I hope we get to see her mother again and her interacting with her sisters. I think it’s funny that Megan was always the little sister to a lot of the New X-Men and now the older ones are working with her older sister.

If we can’t get a full series, how much resources would the X-Office really be gambling if they give little four-issue minis from time-to-time, spotlighting different characters. A super-spy Prodigy one or “buddy cop” Rockslide & Anole while delving into their pre X-Men life could be cool.
    It’s underrated because Kathryn Immonen is one of the most underrated writers in comics. That woman deserves a lot more respect and recognition beyond being Stuart Immonen’s wife.

And I’d love something to feature our kids. I feel like Hellion is perfect for a mini or a story in an anthology. A lot of people think the worst of him because of stuff like the Nunzio/Filipis run, WatXM, Liu’s X-23, etc. but he needs something that sets the record straight and shows people who he really is (Leah please).

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Anole and Rockslide's story in the To Serve and Protect anthology was so good. I want more, and Prodigy would be great for something cool like your super-spy idea. There has to be a good pitch for Surge somewhere at Marvel too.

The New X-Men's Day Off would be cool to see. What they all do in their downtime, where they're at these days - it's a different world in lots of ways since their heyday with modern culture/society.

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    It’s underrated because Kathryn Immonen is one of the most underrated writers in comics. That woman deserves a lot more respect and recognition beyond being Stuart Immonen’s wife.

And I’d love something to feature our kids. I feel like Hellion is perfect for a mini or a story in an anthology. A lot of people think the worst of him because of stuff like the Nunzio/Filipis run, WatXM, Liu’s X-23, etc. but he needs something that sets the record straight and shows people who he really is (Leah please).
    Hard agree. Hellion teaming up with someone(s) just has so much potential, because he's such a good foil for other characters, and he's had some wild guest appearances in recent comics that haven't gone anywhere! They should!

I'd love to see Leah get her chance to do that Emma & Julian story she wanted too.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

If they read D&W's run they know Julian's a complex character, it was Liu who gave him the black spot.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    If they read D&W's run they know Julian's a complex character, it was Liu who gave him the black spot.
    Yeah, but a lot of people remember their plan to have him be one of the people that bullied Anole into suicide (or the sole person, I don’t remember). X-Men fans love to hold onto “what could’ve beens,” myself included, and I’ve seen people that dislike Hellion bring that up as a reason to dislike him.

Yeah, but a lot of people remember their plan to have him be one of the people that bullied Anole into suicide (or the sole person, I don’t remember). X-Men fans love to hold onto “what could’ve beens,” myself included, and I’ve seen people that dislike Hellion bring that up as a reason to dislike him.
    I get that...but that's the stupidest "what if" plot when you consider that Vic and Julian are besties.

When you LARP with someone...that's a bond that can never be broken XD

Quentin literally tortured Armor by trapping her in his brain and forcing her to kill her brother over and over.

But he's just a misunderstood woobie

He tried to kill everybody on Utopia and almost killed No-Girl in the process.