Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2043

all five are back on panel??

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    spoilers:
    Only Esme and Sophie appear, which means they're all back.
    end of spoilers

So I'm guessing spoilers:
    we're gonna see again: Loa, Icarus, Wallflower, Wolf Cub. But the kids on the bus... they were humans when they died. Tuff luck.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    If you could add a New X-men to each new team, which ones would you choose?

New Mutants - Surge or Prodigy (Prodigy if Cypher joined Excalibur instead)
    Marauders - Hellion
    X-men - Armor
    Excalibur - Pixie
    Fallen Angels - Mercury or Elixir
    X-force - Cipher (Alisa)
    X-Men - Greymalkin. There seems to be a family tree vibe going on at least initially. So why not include Xavier's ancestor.
    X-Force - Cipher
    Excalibur - Indra. This book is supposed to be exploring "mutant magic" and given how Indra's powers changed I think there's something to explore here.
    Fallen Angels - Hellion
    Marauders -Gentle, Oya, or Nature Girl
    New Mutants - Armor or Anole.
    "I just came out to have a good time and I'm feeling very attacked right now"

Script page in the Director's Cut says "In front of the building stand FIVE figures. FOUR are dressed in white suits with blond hair; a fifth blonde is wearing a black suit. These are the CUCKOOS."

So yeah, apparently the missing two were successfully resurrected since the events of Laura's solo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    Yes.
    end of spoilers

And hands down for keeping their white robe design. Or black. No more school girls.

spoilers:
    So I was right about them coming back, but I was wrong at the same time, because the one in black is actually Mindee. Maybe Hickman will clarify his reasons later on. Also why they show only four instead of five Cuckoos in one panel. There's much to explore here. I like his voice for Esme.
    end of spoilers

No other New X-men show up, with only a couple being mentioned.

spoilers:
    Elixir, Quentin Quire and Hope are listed as Omega Level mutants.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    spoilers:
    So I was right about them coming back, but I was wrong at the same time, because the one in black is actually Mindee. Maybe Hickman will clarify his reasons later on. Also why they show only four instead of five Cuckoos in one panel. There's much to explore here. I like his voice for Esme.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    If Mindee is in black, then that's a goof. It should be Esme, based on when those costumes first appeared in X-23. My guess, someone saw the dark hair and got it mixed up - she was possessing Gabby's body at the time.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    They are back

spoilers:
    Attachment 85016
    end of spoilers

So who is next?
    Images in spoiler tags is pointless, and that image isn't even from House of X.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    If Mindee is in black, then that's a goof. It should be Esme, based on when those costumes first appeared in X-23. My guess, someone saw the dark hair and got it mixed up - she was possessing Gabby's body at the time.
    end of spoilers

I thought the same as you. But if someone got it mixed it was Hickman, because he was the one naming her Mindee in the Director's Cut. I think (and hope) hi knows what he is doing, so I'm fine with it. And at least the psycho didn't get the spotlight for this issue.

For some reason, I think both Sophie and Esme will be dead by the end of HoX.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    If you could add a New X-men to each new team, which ones would you choose?
    New Mutants - Blindfold
    Marauders - Hellion
    X-men - Armor/Pixie (for the drama)
    Excalibur - Trance
    Fallen Angels - Match/Surge (anger issues)
    X-force - Mercury and Anole (spy squad)

Thank you Captain obvious.

NM - Wind Dancer or Angel Salvadore
    Marauders - Prodigy
    X-Men - Anole and Rockslide
    Excalibur - Armor, Indra, or Gentle
    Fallen Angels - Cipher or Genesis (Genesis and Kid Cable!) or Hindsight
    X-Force - Mercury and Bling!

Is Wind Dancer still depowered? Haven't seen her in ages.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

No, it just proves that they swap costumes and names to screw with people. Were the ones we new ever the using there real identyes ?

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I do wonder which X-Books hes read period. I'm sure he's done his research, but I feel for the poor man if he's had to suffer through Gold, WatX, Extraordinary, Rosencanny and Weapon X. One would hope he's read right through Carey and Kyost. And yes everything he's said so far resonates, and would indicate a better future for the New X-Men than wallpaper or meaningless shock deaths.
    I hope his thinking process went: Ooh, I want to include Elixir on a list. Lemme read his appearances. Oh wow, I really like this gen of kids so lemme just read the series all the way through.

Xavier is most likely manipulating and mind-wiping mutants as he deems necessary, so I'm sure they have no reason to not trust him for the moment. But yeah very interested in that dynamic, and how/why he's not mentioned thus far when it comes to the Dawn of X. And exactly! If we're undoing the Rosencanny deaths then why not bring back some other forgotten mutants? I'll take as many as I can get. Hell, even some of the villains could do with a comeback.

Yeah the 'No Flatscans' worries me. Hopefully Prodigy doesn't come under that, or Danger. Both deserve roles AFAIC
    Speaking of villains, if Gambit apparently doesn't mind Apocalypse on Excalibur, I wonder if that means Mastermind has a possibility of coming back. If that's the case, Maybe the Gwynn/Wyngarde family could be reunited. Anyway, we already got our first two New X-Men resurrections: spoilers:
    Esme and Sophie!!!
    end of spoilers So now that we have a timeframe of resurrection thrown out the window, I'm sure this means anyone is on the table unless they were a human at the time. But even then, it looks like Magik is coming back, too.

How/why Betsy, Emma and Selene were left off that list and yet Quentin made it bothers me so much. Anyways I guess the theory of the Powers of 10 having to do with the Omega's is nixed, given there's 14 of them.
    Ugh. I guess I don't mind Quentin being omega-level but I still hate his guts. It's foreboding that Monarch, Elixir, Mr M, Proteus, and Legion are missing off anything HOXPOX/Dawn of X related. I'd say Legion is safe and Exodus will die in his place in HOX #6. Also, [spoil]Xorn and Zorn[spoil] are back so they can continue training Elixir with his powers.

But can Krakoa regrow Julian's hands?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

spoilers:
    Maybe Mindee is in black for when they stand together in a group shot.

As Irma, she's the I in SPICE after all
    end of spoilers