Page 87 of 123 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1836
    Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    What do you guys think her powers will be as Captain Britain? I'm so curious about this new stage and possible magic power ups.
    The writer already confirmed she will keep the same powers she had as Psylocke

As for additional Cap Brit powers, it will depend on if costume grants additional powers - she can already create force fields /fly/ enhance her strength with her TK ....so she doesn't need additional powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    What do you guys think her powers will be as Captain Britain? I'm so curious about this new stage and possible magic power ups.
    Tho the suit would probably give her flight, strength, near invulnerability, I think her current power (TK/TP ) is versatile enough.
    The tk alone would give her flight, strength, armor/shield not to mention an array of tk weaponry. Thus I'd like her suit to enhance her current power. Being a Captain Britain, having near cosmic level power certainly help.
    Or maybe the suit could have this "Boost mode" where it can boost Betsy's power for a certain amount of time to deal with extra powerful enemies.

Question: What do you think about Betsy's Astral Armor form? She usually has the Lady mandarin armor when she's up against enemies in the Astral Plane. Will it change to something else or do you prefer it to stay?

I dont want to see her as a brute like her brother, especially since we have Rogue on the team

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    Does anyone like the hood/armor costume during the Australian era the most?
    Or is it just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I so do! I prefer Betsy's pre-Siege personality, actually.

That's my favorite version and the one I use in my Metrobay comic and Fiction stories.
    Outback8.jpg

Psystrike 5.jpg

45039347_10218695443323993_6351645027441049600_o.jpg

Personally I hope that Betsy doesn't get the standard flying brick powers as Captain Britain

A lot of fans (and writers) never really liked her having both TP and TK, especially not when her TK was "shattering mountains" level.

So I always liked the compromise they landed on, she doesn't usually use her TK to create forcefields, throw boulders or fly like most telekinetics, she uses it to create psychic weapons and amplify her physicality when fighting h2h with her ninja skills (dodge further, jump higher, kick harder etc)

So I'd like to see her continue that fighting style as Captain Britain. If anything I want her to get Brian's "powers are tied to selfconfidence" thing to amplify her psychic powers.

I think there's something interesting there about how psychic mutant powers can interact with magic

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    This was my first Psylocke toy as a kid! I think I still have it somewhere. It's part of the reason I fell in love with her. I didn't even really know who she was, just thought she was cool. Always loved the lavender/black combo on her.
    Cute. Love the lavender and black combo as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Tho the suit would probably give her flight, strength, near invulnerability, I think her current power (TK/TP ) is versatile enough.
    The tk alone would give her flight, strength, armor/shield not to mention an array of tk weaponry. Thus I'd like her suit to enhance her current power. Being a Captain Britain, having near cosmic level power certainly help.
    Or maybe the suit could have this "Boost mode" where it can boost Betsy's power for a certain amount of time to deal with extra powerful enemies.

Question: What do you think about Betsy's Astral Armor form? She usually has the Lady mandarin armor when she's up against enemies in the Astral Plane. Will it change to something else or do you prefer it to stay?
    It would be nice if she used that armored dress astral form she had in UXF volume 2, but they’re almost certainly going to create a new astral form, which is fine so long as it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Personally I hope that Betsy doesn't get the standard flying brick powers as Captain Britain

A lot of fans (and writers) never really liked her having both TP and TK, especially not when her TK was "shattering mountains" level.

So I always liked the compromise they landed on, she doesn't usually use her TK to create forcefields, throw boulders or fly like most telekinetics, she uses it to create psychic weapons and amplify her physicality when fighting h2h with her ninja skills (dodge further, jump higher, kick harder etc)

So I'd like to see her continue that fighting style as Captain Britain. If anything I want her to get Brian's "powers are tied to selfconfidence" thing to amplify her psychic powers.

I think there's something interesting there about how psychic mutant powers can interact with magic
    That sounds like a good idea.

I don't like the flying brick thing either, since she would basically be Monet with that powerset and the team already has Rogue. Psychic powers somehow interacting with magic would be nice.

I'd rather have her being a telepath (butterfly and all) and ninja-Kwannon being telekinetic.

Id hope that the suit elevates her TP/TK to create solid constructs. Kind of like have Green Lanterns ring works. But only when she has the suit on.

And that she is only a good as her willpower.

If they want to elevate her they should do that.

I do not want her to be like her brother or Rogue.

Was the female Captain Britain showed in D23 today Betsy or another one?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Its Peggy Carter. What IF? Captain Britain? I thought it was supposed to be What If? Captain America.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Its Peggy Carter. What IF? Captain Britain? I thought it was supposed to be What If? Captain America.
    oh...ok then....big let down
    A picture would last longer darling...

gonna pretend it's betsy instead of peggy
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 7.56.11 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    gonna pretend it's betsy instead of peggy
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 7.56.11 PM.jpg
    That shield looks awesome.

I don't like how it's literally a British version of Captain America with that shield, though I guess it's appropriate for Peggy.