Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well this is Betsy's thread so I was only talking about her and not everybody else, and I didn't say that it's happened frequently since being back in the English body, only that it's still happening, so sounds like you're the one not reading what I actually said and making up the rest...
    Again please learn to read an entire post. Can you or can you not answer my original question? How often is Betsy charging and being wiped out? Please provide all the issues since she has returned to looking like her British Body.

It is fine if you disagree, however it is not fine attacking everyone else because you don't like other people's head cannons or fan fiction or made up fan stories for characters in these boards. Let people have their fun with their interpretation of Betsy or any other character that is appreciated in this forum. If someone wants to ship Polaris or Dani with an adult Warren Worthington they are free to do so. If they like Elizabeth being single they are free to do so. If they like Betsy but they hate Warren, again, they are free to do so and should have the right to voice their opinion. No one is asking you to defend anything and no one is attacking you for your cannons. They are doing fine and Marvel will always have the ultimate say of these characters.

Thank you and Goodbye y'all!
    Last edited by Izanami; 01-03-2019 at 10:24 PM.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...