Page 68 of 123 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    And he brought Strike back!
    Like!!!! He's over there playing the long game; Captain Britain and the Agents of S.T.R.I.K.E. coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    If she shows up in a movie, I definitely expect Betsy to be Asian with the code name Psylocke.
    I don’t see her being Asian and Psylocke in the movies. She might be Asian if a super amazing Asian actress really wants to play Elisabeth Braddock and really wows Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    That would be funny, but I see it playing out more like this.

Oh well. She can just be plain old Elisabeth/Betsy Braddock.
    Yeah I am thinking the same. Brian gets taken off duty for fatherhood or something. Or maybe he gets promoted and asks Betsy to step in. Something like that.

I don’t see her being Asian and Psylocke in the movies. She might be Asian if a super amazing Asian actress really wants to play Elisabeth Braddock and really wows Marvel.
    I don't see it, it's just too problematic have a body switch. Unless the Bradocks will be mixed race or adopted

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    I don't see it, it's just too problematic have a body switch. Unless the Bradocks will be mixed race or adopted
    I don’t think they’d do the body swap thing, either. I think she would just be Asian from the start.

Are we talking about MCU. I doubt they would even care. Theyll probably just make Kwannon MCU Psylocke.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Of course they wouldn’t have the body swapping plot. I’m not suggesting that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I don’t think they’d do the body swap thing, either. I think she would just be Asian from the start.
    Exactly. If she’s going to be Asian in the MCU, she’s going to be born that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Are we talking about MCU. I doubt they would even care. Theyll probably just make Kwannon MCU Psylocke.
    I think this is the most likely scenario.

At this point, I don't even think we'll get an MCU Psylocke. We'll probably get Betsy Braddock. Maybe as supporting/co-star in a Captain Britain movie. Then in a Captain Britain sequel, she takes over the mantle.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    At this point, I don't even think we'll get an MCU Psylocke. We'll probably get Betsy Braddock. Maybe as supporting/co-star in a Captain Britain movie. Then in a Captain Britain sequel, she takes over the mantle.
    There’s a good chance you’re right. Both this and what CGAR said are way more likely than Betts being Asian and/or Psylocke in the MCU.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Attachment 85009

Wish her hair was a little darker. But awesome nonetheless.
    I'm not feeling the 'slouchy' trousers or the tan coloured boots and belt.
    I would have preferred fitted pants, blue boots and belt and a floor-length cape.

There’s a good chance you’re right. Both this and what CGAR said are way more likely than Betts being Asian and/or Psylocke in the MCU.
    At this point, Kwannon is an obscure character. If she shows up in the MCU at all, I feel like it'd be in a Wolverine solo movie that takes place in Japan or something.

I'm just excited for my girl Braddock. Remember that Disney+ is a medium for Disney/Marvel to experiment with lesser known properties or more obscure ideas. So imagine this --- Betsy is introduced in a Captain Britain movie. Betsy gets her own Disney+ television series that details her time as a spy, then in Captain Britain 2, she takes over as Captain Britain. A lot of the secondary or supporting characters in the MCU movies are already getting their own Disney+ show. So as long as a Captain Britain movie is in the works, I feel Betsy is a shoe in to appear in the MCU.

TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

In October!

Anka variant

We're gonna be eating good, girls.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 07-24-2019 at 03:08 PM.

costume looks alright but I hate her hair style

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

This is how I envision her costume...knight-esque but sleek and modern. And keeping the colour-scheme Blue White Red