Page 46 of 123 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    As much as I loved Legends I would really be down for an updated version of Next Dimension. I'd personally want Netherrealm Studios to take it on with the success of their MK and Injustice games.

Hi slacker.
    Thats unlikely as WB owns NRS. Im sure they'd do great though

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Psylocke is in MUA3

I came here just to make sure THIS was all this thread was discussing, absolutely amazing. I'm so happy for Bets, and she has a British accent it's really the little things. Also, agreed on the poster who stated she's a video game developer's dream, you could let your imagination run wild with the things Bets would be capable visually!

Side note, she had BETTER have her telepathic butterfly so many artist, and developers forget that!
    Last edited by Celestialbodies; 05-24-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Ultimate Member

Well even in the comics while she was in the Asian body she still had her British accent, at least some of the time...depending on the writer...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    wow Awesome! I want one with just Betts holding her sword ....he did a great one with new Kwannon & Betts but I don't want Kwannon on it haha
    My order came in.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Betsy looks so badass!

Attachment 82679
    I have her in Future Fight, really powerful but squishy. Like the female Corvus Glaive. Just waiting on new uniforms. This game looks good, but not getting a Switch just for it.
    I did that in the 90's Brought an Import Sega Saturn for X-men children of the Atom for Storm and Psylocke.

Cost about 550 bucks back then. Hell the game alone was 85 dollars with no EBAY. Depended on Import magazines lol. Got the Saturn while in Japan, and brought it back to the states.

Vowed to never do that again for one game, then proceeded to do it for Halo, and Final Fantasy. :P
    Have fun with her to all who have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I have her in Future Fight, really powerful but squishy. Like the female Corvus Glaive. Just waiting on new uniforms. This game looks good, but not getting a Switch just for it.
    I did that in the 90's Brought an Import Sega Saturn for X-men children of the Atom for Storm and Psylocke.

Cost about 550 bucks back then. Hell the game alone was 85 dollars with no EBAY. Depended on Import magazines lol. Got the Saturn while in Japan, and brought it back to the states.

Vowed to never do that again for one game, then proceeded to do it for Halo, and Final Fantasy. :P
    Have fun with her to all who have it.
    Man, I did that for Final Fantasy 7 back in the day as well. For the MUA3, if it doesn't com to PC, than I'll get the game when it's on sale and emulate it on my computer. Done that for Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'd rather spend the money needed for the Switch itself and get a new video card instead, my poor GX970 is getting a little old.

Nice haul, Taz! I am always wary about ordering items like that, so thanks for proving that those type of sites can be legit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    Man, I did that for Final Fantasy 7 back in the day as well. For the MUA3, if it doesn't com to PC, than I'll get the game when it's on sale and emulate it on my computer. Done that for Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X. I'd rather spend the money needed for the Switch itself and get a new video card instead, my poor GX970 is getting a little old.

Nice haul, Taz! I am always wary about ordering items like that, so thanks for proving that those type of sites can be legit.
    Yeah I've used tee public before, and when Serge Started posting his art there. I was like gotta get it.

One of the upsides about living in Japan was being able to bring home so many imports. Back when I was heavy into gaming from overseas, that's all I did every trip home lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Psylocke is in MUA3

I wish this game was on ps4 I miss these games. Psylocke looks great even though I'm not loving the ponytail. She looks better in Marvel Strike Force and I like that costume a lot more too (just hate the tattoo).

Anyways, I wish her current costume in the books was a modern throwback like this:

tumblr_oy0vcslvAj1rjw0olo6_r1_400.jpg

https://eyesofamaranthine.tumblr.com...realizes-white

If the color was altered and they got rid of the sash.

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    As much as I loved Legends I would really be down for an updated version of Next Dimension. I'd personally want Netherrealm Studios to take it on with the success of their MK and Injustice games.
    I played the hell out of Next Dimension. Would love another X-Men fighting game. Ed Boon from NRS tweeted a poll once about doing a DC vs. Marvel fighting game. Doesn't mean anything of course, but that would be amazing!

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post

Anyways, I wish her current costume in the books was a modern throwback like this:

wow love that design!

I wish this game was on ps4 I miss these games. Psylocke looks great even though I'm not loving the ponytail. She looks better in Marvel Strike Force and I like that costume a lot more too (just hate the tattoo).

I love it!

She's on a roll. After MUA3 and Strike Force, she just got a new uniform for Future Fight

Last edited by Luckystar.; 05-28-2019 at 05:08 AM.

omg YESSSSSS I'm loving all this info even if its on other mediums/platforms.

Is that the unused Asrar concept art??

Unused? Thats the costume she's been wearing since last year

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

That's just Kate Bishop's costume.
    "Cable was right!"