Page 35 of 123 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Hardly any members of X-Force (or X-Factor, New Mutants and GenX) are in the teaser, so I wouldn't worry about it.
    I think House of X and Powers of X is the reset button for the X-franchise and will probably be partially about "secret" parts of the history that were not known before. It may also cover how various characters in the poster are impacted or changed by the reset.

More than likely the teams will be released in September and will include characters that didn't appear in the poster at all.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    We should have some tidbits tomorrow but I doubt he’ll spoil where she’ll end up.

Attachment 80303
    I thought we were supposed to get news about Betsy....
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Same. I guess it’s next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Man you made me spit out me drink. LOL.

Her hair int above picture looks kinda like the Bouffant somewhat.
    Haha my work is done.

And yeah I actually cringed a little because it's the first thing I noticed when I saw that image.

Can someone audit this or make it more concise por favor. I want to ask it on the next next Monday AITP.

Psylocke Questions:

Is there a reason that her change back to her "original" body has not been further explored? Do you feel that with Extermination / Uncanny Disassembled / Age of X-Man that any sort of character development that could have happened with Betsy Braddock got lost in the schuffle?

It was said that it would be explored in Uncanny but honestly nothing happend other than her using the new shield and broadsword manifestation. Is the change something that editorial did not want to get into because you wanted to make it uncontroversial and quick?

Also is there a reason that Kwannon might be showing up in Uncanny X-Men with the MLF bascially having Psylocke's iconic look? (Going by the cover Uncanny X-Men #15) Did editorial want the best of both worlds? This would have been a great opportunity to differentiate them finally and have her be her own character.

And now with HoX / PoX there will definitely be no time to explore any changes. And is your mindset now that its too far in the past to even get into and explore? Because if so that would be a major missed opportunity in many mindsets. So I propose a mini or a one-shot. Please and Thank you.
    Last edited by CGAR; 03-26-2019 at 07:19 AM.

Ultimate Member

It's looking more and more like it was done simply to do it for pc reasons and not because there was an actual storyline reason behind it that then would move forward...as of yet anyway...

Can someone audit this or make it more concise por favor. I want to ask it on the next next Monday AITP.

Psylocke Questions:

Is there a reason that her change back to her "original" body has not been further explored? Do you feel that with Extermination / Uncanny Disassembled / Age of X-Man that any sort of character development that could have happened with Betsy Braddock got lost in the schuffle?

It was said that it would be explored in Uncanny but honestly nothing happend other than her using the new shield and broadsword manifestation. Is the change something that editorial did not want to get into because you wanted to make it uncontroversial and quick?

Also is there a reason that Kwannon might be showing up in Uncanny X-Men with the MLF bascially having Psylocke's iconic look? (Going by the cover Uncanny X-Men #15) Did editorial want the best of both worlds? This would have been a great opportunity to differentiate them finally and have her be her own character.

And now with HoX / PoX there will definitely be no time to explore any changes. And is your mindset now that its too far in the past to even get into and explore? Because if so that would be a major missed opportunity in many mindsets. So I propose a mini or a one-shot. Please and Thank you.
    I would recommend the following to actually get an answer, and put your most pressing question first as multiples usually get ignored:

1) Will Psylocke's return to her "original" body still be explored in depth? Beyond her use of the shield and broadsword, not much has been shown yet beyond a panel of her looking pensive.

2) Was this exploration postponed due to any changes in the X-Office plans?

3) How would you respond to concerned fans that the moment may have passed to properly explore Betsy's body switch with Age of X-Man and the upcoming HoX & PoX? To not explore the change for Betsy would be a missed opportunity, particularly with Kwannon still in the picture, as she represents another storytelling opportunity.

(Feel free to ignore this of course, but I've had good results with this kind of approach - and they are looking for HoX/PoX questions for next Monday's edition so you might want to hold off until the week after, or make them more primary to the questions above.)

BANNED

Psylocke Questions:

I asked Jordan a while back, and he gave me the "Yes" Kinda answer. I'll post the screen when I can.

But my question was basically.

With Psylocke's changes will this be truly explored along with her family's reaction?

No logan there's nothing wrong with Good PC, even when some people think it is, when done. We got used to her Faux look, new and old "fans" can get used to her original look. /shrug

EDIT:
    took ten years to find..
    https://twitter.com/Psylocke42356/st...99427085619201
    Last edited by Tazirai; 03-26-2019 at 07:55 PM.

We honestly didn’t get enough of the new pink costume before AoXM. That’s what I’m most upset about.

Ultimate Member

The Asian look wasn't a faux look, it was her look for over a decade...

Noto draws a beautiful Betsy

Casual Betsy

Gorg

BANNED

Still love when I checked my Instagram, and saw Phil Noto Liked one of my Psylockes.

So Marvel took Betsy from this...

to this...

Yes. I can see how comic fans are going to embrace this change.

I don't think Marvel understands what the fans find cool about the characters in their books.

....anyways stan lavender Psylocke and buy Age of X-Man: X-Tremists #2

The seductress is back!

(It sucks that X-tremists has had the weakest art out of all the AoXM books)
    Last edited by Psycwave; 03-27-2019 at 05:12 AM.