Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1836

Does current Betsy still remember martial arts? What is the premise for the new Excalibur show?

Lot of people debate on that. But in Uncanny Disassembled she was shown to still be a hand-to-hand combatant. Excalibur? We don't have much info on other than the October solicitation ( A NEW DAWN IS FORGED! The Otherworld is rocked by war! It is a new era for mutantkind as a new Captain Britain holds the amulet, fighting for the Kingdom of Avalon with her Excalibur at her side – Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, Jubilee…and Apocalypse.) . IMO She should NOT forget how to speak Japanese or lose her fighting skills since she's had it for 20 yrs.
    Last edited by CGAR; 07-25-2019 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Lot of people debate on that. But in Uncanny Disassembled she was shown to still be a hand-to-hand combatant. Excalibur? We don't have much info on other than the October solicitation. IMO She should NOT forget how to speak Japanese or lose her fighting skills since she's had it for 20 yrs.
    Totally agree... And it would be dumb as hell to do so... Kwannon's fighting skills aside, she was trained by Ogun.
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    Totally agree... And it would be dumb as hell to do so... Kwannon's fighting skills aside, she was trained by Ogun.
    Psylocke was? I know Kitty was trained by Ogun.

I believe it was in New Exiles. That no one read. But he can correct me if I'm wrong.

It was... And I read it, you meanie!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

BANNED

Elizabeth Braddock will obviously have good fight skills as Captain Britain. They likely won’t be referred to as martial arts. I think she will appear in the MCU as Elizabeth Braddock. Kwannon is now Psylocke. I would love for Kwannon to appear in Deadpool.

3FF1C059-3944-45CB-BF5D-C6F717EA9BAA.jpg

Let’s speculate my friends
    YIKES

Not cool.

wait what part?

wait what part?
    Just the flowers. I do not trust the world Xavier is trying to build. I think the island is growing pod people.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Just the flowers. I do not trust the world Xavier is trying to build. I think the island is growing pod people.
    Agreed. They also look weird on her.

Since the solicit says Betsy will be getting Captain Britain's Amulet of Right, does that mean she'll also be getting the powers that come with it? I mean, they would be redundant due to her already having TK, but it would definitely increase her status as a powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Since the solicit says Betsy will be getting Captain Britain's Amulet of Right, does that mean she'll also be getting the powers that come with it? I mean, they would be redundant due to her already having TK, but it would definitely increase her status as a powerhouse.
    I dont think its redundant bc she's not a brute but if she has those powers, I can see her being utilized how Brian was punching things and being super strong. Id rather she not though bc the team alreayd has Rogue for that

Lot of people debate on that. But in Uncanny Disassembled she was shown to still be a hand-to-hand combatant. Excalibur? We don't have much info on other than the October solicitation ( A NEW DAWN IS FORGED! The Otherworld is rocked by war! It is a new era for mutantkind as a new Captain Britain holds the amulet, fighting for the Kingdom of Avalon with her Excalibur at her side – Rogue, Gambit, Rictor, Jubilee…and Apocalypse.) . IMO She should NOT forget how to speak Japanese or lose her fighting skills since she's had it for 20 yrs.

no she should not. yall are so afraid of betsy being her own character, she only could speak japanese because of kwannon as well as look half way decent. yall got her wish to be back in her hideous brit body so let her stay british through and through.