Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

I personally agree with the crowd that says she’s drawn looking more like her Eurasian body. Not only is her hair colored darker, the colors associated with that body compared to the light purple that her Caucasian body has sported, but her eyes do seem more in tune to how they were drawn in that body vs her current one. I don’t know if it was intentional or an art error but we’ll see with Department X.

Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    Olivia Munn just confirmed on Twitter that she isn't in Dark Phoenix:

https://twitter.com/oliviamunn/statu...27906241613824
    Not surprising in the slightest, but sad all the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Don't let the anti-Japanese Betsy guys see that. They'll sic Department X on you.
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Fox is probably still mad at her for what happened with Predator (in which she was completely in the right), and she doesn't want to further their already drowning relationship. But that's fine. Fox doesn't deserve the grace of Olivia Munn.
    So true. It’s all such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There's 3 females in that pic, 1 of which is Asian and the other is a fairy girl. Not really the best example to use. I did think Betsy looked Asian, the way she was drawn, especially the bottom panel, not so much the middle one.
    I think she looks Asian in those pics too. She also looks really great. The costume is neat.

Yea I agree that the costume looks great in that page. Certainly looks a lot better than the one she currently wears in 616.

I wouldnt mind seeing her a recolored version of that costume in 616

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Brother and sis having fun.

I love the artist and how she looks in Age of Xman Nextgen 1! only thing i would change is lighter hair and not slicked back. i like when the artists are giving her fuller hair.

BANNED

X-Men Spotlight: Psylocke

Good article, but after having just read the last issue of Uncanny. Wolverine and Cyclops take down a ton of badguys including the Reavers.
    The four of them should have been able to defeat the Reavers. But that was a time when Heroes were kinda weaker than the villains.
    Now EVERYBODY is Overpowered.
    I wish Claremont had gotten his way and not been involved in the acts of Vengeance storyline, or this whole mess would never have happened

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    I love the artist and how she looks in Age of Xman Nextgen 1! only thing i would change is lighter hair and not slicked back. i like when the artists are giving her fuller hair.
    I agree - I don't like the slicked back hair either - I feel like the artist on these books tried to get her as close to looking like Asian Betts as they could....she looks nothing like the Betts we have seen in the past few months since the body switch

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    I agree - I don't like the slicked back hair either - I feel like the artist on these books tried to get her as close to looking like Asian Betts as they could....she looks nothing like the Betts we have seen in the past few months since the body switch
    Soooo agree. This is why I was so confused by the solicits. I was like okay, they are already making her Asian again. It's amazing how little things like hair color and style make us associate different things.

Well if this is bad at least it's not forever and we should get back to normality soon. At least as normal as the X-Men can get...

Can someone please help me with this? I found this on the internet and don't know where it can possibly be from. I thought I read everything in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    Can someone please help me with this? I found this on the internet and don't know where it can possibly be from. I thought I read everything in the 90s.

What If? Volume 2, Issue #75

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    What If? Volume 2, Issue #75

Thank you!!!!

I'm amazed at your abilities, frankly. You sure you aren't a mutant with the brain of a comic catalogue?

Her hair actually appears as a lighter purple as the issue goes on. She gets a nice little fight scene and def feels like the enforcer/tank of the group. Excited for issue 2 cause I think Leah said that’s the one that’s supposed to focus on Betsy.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 02-27-2019 at 05:27 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Are there any clear images of Britsy by Larraz or Pacheco? I want to make an avatar featuring their art.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

BANNED

Talking Happy Birthday Andy Kubert!!!

X-Men #29 Feb 1994
    "Return to Hellfire!"
    Professor Xavier, Archangel and Beast watch as Sabretooth gets some exercise in the Danger Room. His partner is Psylocke.

The two spar with both getting the upperhand at different times. Psylocke finally wins and Sabretooth admits that he admires her for besting him
    without the use of her mutant powers. Sabretooth mentions that Psylocke is winding up to be his type of girl, which she all-too-readily agrees to.
    Archangel feels a tinge of jealousy.

Archangel decides to take a walk around the mansion. He sees Cyclops and Marvel Girl putting some finishing touches on their wedding
    and wonders if he has the capacity to settle down. Jubilee skates in and delivers an extravagant looking invitation to a Hellfire Club event.
    Psylock approaches and the two have a quick lesson on the old Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club.
    The two are suspicious of what could be going on now since all the old member were killed off and Sebastian Shaw is now running the show.
    Since both have lineal membership in the Hellfire Club, Archangel and Psylocke decide to attend the event together

The two arrive and try to mingle but are soon separated from the group with Sage, who immediately blasts them.
    They soon awaken and see that their clothes have been changed. Shinobi Shaw introduces himself to Psylocke and greets Archangel as an old friend.
    Shinobi mentions that he wants to start a new Inner Circle and he wants Archangel to be the White King.
    He then dispatches Psyclocke by phasing his hand over her heart, which makes her pass out.
    Archangel is surprised that Shinobi is a mutant and the two have a quick fight.
    Psylocke soon regains consciousness and plunges a psy-blade into Shinobi's head. She sees his troubled past.

She and Archangel leave Shinobi with the refusal to join his Inner Circle.

Script by Fabian Nicieza, pencils by Andy Kubert, inks by Matt Ryan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxy25y0Qbek http://www.comicsreporter.com/index....y_andy_kubert/