Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

Pretty cool to see Psylocke in action! "Reading your mind right now" lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PsionicHero View Post
    Like Shadowcat states - the two are separate entities now. It happened in the Hunt For Wolverine - Mystery of Madripoor mini; Betsy's soul was drained from the body Jamie reconstructed for her (Asian in appearance). She fought her way out of Sapphire Styxx's body, and used Styxx's soul powers to destroy Styxx from the inside, and reconstructed a new body (Caucasian in appearance). At the end of the mini, the Asian body awoke speaking Japanese. Teasing that Kwannon's soul or a fragment of her was still inside the body somehow, and now inhabits that body. So the two are now in bodies that resemble their original bodies, and are two separate characters with similar powersets.
    From how Uncanny has been written I wonder if Kwannon's telepathy doesn't have Betsy's range. It feels like she needs proximity/touch to use her telepathy whereas Betsy is able to work from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    From how Uncanny has been written I wonder if Kwannon's telepathy doesn't have Betsy's range. It feels like she needs proximity/touch to use her telepathy whereas Betsy is able to work from a distance.
    I think Kwannon is just not that skilled as a telepath. I describe it as someone having a 3rd grade education (Kwannon) vs a college degree (Betsy). Kwannon is very basic in what she is currently capable of doing as she's never had the formal training or experience that Betsy does

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I think Kwannon is just not that skilled as a telepath. I describe it as someone having a 3rd grade education (Kwannon) vs a college degree (Betsy). Kwannon is very basic in what she is currently capable of doing as she's never had the formal training or experience that Betsy does
    That's how it appears, she's a novice. Not sure what will happen to Betsy or Kwannon during Hickman's run. I'm not getting my hopes up that Kwannon will stick around, although I would love for her to get some development and really become her own character. Betsy will obviously stick around, to what degree? Not sure, but I am hyped for Hickman.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

E419F1D6-6FA4-4E0C-8C62-96FC46E4073C.jpg

Here’s a look at some of Psylocke’s special attack names.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That sash would just snag on stuff all the time.

I'm not a super fan of this design but I am super happy she's in this! And all the other games. I'm loving playing with her in Future Fight.

Can't wait till we get a proper new X-Men cartoon. So we can get more toys. And more games. more Psylocke. More movies.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Future Fight fans, can Psylocke be unlocked for free or do you have to buy her pack?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Future Fight fans, can Psylocke be unlocked for free or do you have to buy her pack?
    You have to buy the pack, but if you can save Crystals, and do the SHIELD academy, you'll get her within the month. Right now is a good time to play for new players.

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Why should any psychic weaponary go to Kwannon? Betsy was the one that developed the psychic knife and further weapons. Kwannon should lose anything that can be confusing to newer readers and be mistaken for Psylocke.
    because thats her powerset. funny how you british betsy fans keep clining to traits she didn't have. its sad but you all realize shes nothing without kwannons influence.

Today new pic behind scene apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    because thats her powerset. funny how you british betsy fans keep clining to traits she didn't have. its sad but you all realize shes nothing without kwannons influence.
    Nope. Kwannon has no such power. Her original powerset is only a weak empathy. Betsy developed the psyhic knife and psychic weaponry.
    Kwannon is pretty much a blank slate. It's such a waste Marvel gave her Psylocke's butterfly signature and psychic weaponry. Maybe because she's currently inhabiting Jamie's created-Psylocke body.

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    Pslyocke wasnt influenced by Kwannon. Kwannon was a retcon added years later after Psylocke had already revamped. The psychic knife was Betsy's own original creation

if the psychic blade that was never really hers to begin with is the biggest influence you think Kwannon brings why are you even a fan of her?

Kwannon is a blank slate. They can literally do anything with her. But they are relying on everything Psylocke is known for and if you can't see that than your ignoring years of Psylocke developments and traits.

This is the biggest mistake X-ediotiral is doing by not properly differentiating them better.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    That sash would just snag on stuff all the time.
    Good thing she has telekinesis then lol