Page 80 of 123 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1836

I dont like her eyes. She looks like she just got back from her midday botox appointment

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont like her eyes. She looks like she just got back from her midday botox appointment
    Her eyebrows are also really bad.

BANNED

Yeah it's her brow that's my biggest, actually only gripe. If you hold your hand over her brow it looks better already lol. There are people out there with the skills to alter such things, but I'ma have to live with my Betts that's mid-fart. XD As with most things, it looks way better in person. But I still would have preferred the original portrait this statue was supposed to have. (and incidentally it would have lined up with her being back in a caucasian body lol)

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Yeah it's her brow that's my biggest, actually only gripe. If you hold your hand over her brow it looks better already lol. There are people out there with the skills to alter such things, but I'ma have to live with my Betts that's mid-fart. XD As with most things, it looks way better in person. But I still would have preferred the original portrait this statue was supposed to have. (and incidentally it would have lined up with her being back in a caucasian body lol)

♥️ the purple eyes and the eye makeup.

Great addition, slacker. The pose, eyes and coloring of the psychic knife are all really great. Those eyebrows are stressing me out but I googled the Rogue statue and Betsy def made out better lol.

yikes! Looks like a caterpiller

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Great addition, slacker. The pose, eyes and coloring of the psychic knife are all really great. Those eyebrows are stressing me out but I googled the Rogue statue and Betsy def made out better lol.
    Lmao right?

But yeah, love everything but the shape of the brow. Fortunately I'm talking with a guy who does customs here in LA and I'm trying to get a quote on resculpting the brow.

Even just smoothing out the anger does wonders. And there she is with no brows for your nightmares. (but still dreamier than what she currently got going on). Also I don't hate it, maybe I do, but I don't not love it still. Love for Betsy is UNCONDITIONAL.

Last edited by slacker; 08-01-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    While the new Captain Britain armor doesn’t look appealing, I’m sure she won’t lose her sex appeal. She’s going to have other looks so they’ll have other opportunities to make her look sexy. As she gets more confidence in her role and abilities we’ll probably see more of the flirtatious side of her personality.
    I hope so...that's what I like about her reborn to the British body costume. It was feminine, sexy, elegant and practical for a fighter. Very all that represents Betsy's journey.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Rian Gonzales

Lmao right?

But yeah, love everything but the shape of the brow. Fortunately I'm talking with a guy who does customs here in LA and I'm trying to get a quote on resculpting the brow.

Even just smoothing out the anger does wonders. And there she is with no brows for your nightmares. (but still dreamier than what she currently got going on). Also I don't hate it, maybe I do, but I don't not love it still. Love for Betsy is UNCONDITIONAL.

The no eyebrows look is frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post

Rian Gonzales
    That is too cute!!!

I can actually see Betsy being introduced to the MCU as Captain Britain. With Carol being introduced as Captain Marvel, and Jane becoming Thor, it seems possible Betsy could be introduced as Captain Britain if the book does well.
    It would probably also mean that they would give 'Psylocke' to Kwannon so Marvel/Disney can have their cake and eat it too with both Asian and Caucasian Psylocke fans getting pleased.

Ultimate Member

I don't think that would please fans of both sides, more like Marvel is trying to sweep any problems with the bodyswaps and all under the rug and act like it was all a dream...

Quote Originally Posted by CrystaliaArmadia View Post
    I can actually see Betsy being introduced to the MCU as Captain Britain. With Carol being introduced as Captain Marvel, and Jane becoming Thor, it seems possible Betsy could be introduced as Captain Britain if the book does well.
    It would probably also mean that they would give 'Psylocke' to Kwannon so Marvel/Disney can have their cake and eat it too with both Asian and Caucasian Psylocke fans getting pleased.
    I think she’ll be introduced as just Elisabeth/Betsy Braddock and Brian as CB, then she’ll eventually take the CB title. Otherwise, I agree that if they’re going to have a Psylocke, it’s going to be Kwannon.

Or it’ll be a trick of phrasing. Brian will think it’s a choice of amulet or sword. He’ll take the amulet and fly off as CB, but the sword will still be there. Betsy will pick up the sword and join him as CB. Family/group superheroes worked for Shazam. The Braddocks are just Anglophile Skywalkers.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Ooh. Captains Britain. I wonder if we’ll get Morgan Le Fey as a villain for this book.