Page 16 of 123 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Don't care about this pairing as I used to but I found this panel so beautiful.
    It was cool. i like them

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    This was a GREAT issue for Psylocke, and the depths of her relationships with the other characters. Just read it.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-_PXTICe4_.../UNCX10-02.png

Yeah.. It was a great issue for Betsy. In fact, she's had a good showing and I'm loving her in X-Men Disambled.

She had a voice, taking initiatives and brought back two of the X-men (Angel and Storm) from X-man's influence.

Moving forward, Tho the board sword and shield are nice, I'd like to see more of her psychic weaponry (except for the obnoxious ones). She's also a telekinetic, Her psy power can be directed equally between telepathy and telekinetic and she's a very powerful telepath; I don't see why she has to depend on others to fly?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Yeah.. It was a great issue for Betsy. In fact, she's had a good showing and I'm loving her in X-Men Disambled.

She had a voice, taking initiatives and brought back two of the X-men (Angel and Storm) from X-man's influence.

Moving forward, Tho the board sword and shield are nice, I'd like to see more of her psychic weaponry (except for the obnoxious ones). She's also a telekinetic, Her psy power can be directed equally between telepathy and telekinetic and she's a very powerful telepath; I don't see why she has to depend on others to fly?
    I think it's a way to limit her being OP. one of the things about team books, is if everyone can do anything, there's no sense in being a team. I think most writers prefer being a Telepath with limited TK.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    What are you even talking about?

I said it's a wash because she had high notes in the issue and her and Warren being a low. Stop twisting my words about.
    I wasn't twisting anything, I was only saying that if you apply the logic of since they've been together before that if they got back together it would be a wash then Jean/Scott again would be a wash and so on and so forth...

My oddity about those panels is why Warren called her Psylocke instead of Betsy or something like that...it'd be like Jean calling Scott Cyclops instead of Scott...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I wasn't twisting anything, I was only saying that if you apply the logic of since they've been together before that if they got back together it would be a wash then Jean/Scott again would be a wash and so on and so forth...

My oddity about those panels is why Warren called her Psylocke instead of Betsy or something like that...it'd be like Jean calling Scott Cyclops instead of Scott...
    People like certain pairings and dislike others, if that bothers you well too bad, deal with it.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

So I like certain pairings and dislike others, if that bothers you well too bad...deal with it...I could say that back to you and others as well...I don't insult anyone or threaten anyone and yet...I'm considered the troll...

So I like certain pairings and dislike others, if that bothers you well too bad...deal with it...I could say that back to you and others as well...I don't insult anyone or threaten anyone and yet...I'm considered the troll...
    So why do you have an urge to tell people why their pairings shouldn't and shouldn't work despite it being all fictional.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I think it's a way to limit her being OP. one of the things about team books, is if everyone can do anything, there's no sense in being a team. I think most writers prefer being a Telepath with limited TK.
    It's been non consistent with her TK after she's brought back in Sisterhood. I think Mike Carey is the only writer who have her flying. While I agree with limiting her TK, it's just doesnt goes with the canon and non logical. The first thing she does after the gaining tk / power swap was fly (she loves flying).

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    It's been non consistent with her TK after she's brought back in Sisterhood. I think Mike Carey is the only writer who have her flying. While I agree with limiting her TK, it's just doesnt goes with the canon and non logical. The first thing she does after the gaining tk / power swap was fly (she loves flying).
    I can't remember very well but wasn't Elizabeth a pilot at some point in time or am I confusing this with another character?

Omg, again. That's not what I said. What I said, AGAIN, was Betsy had some highs in the issue and then them pushing the relationship was a low. So the OVERALL ISSUE WAS A WASH.

Do you understand now?

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    So why do you have an urge to tell people why their pairings shouldn't and shouldn't work despite it being all fictional.
    Because it strengthens my position, I don't just say that this or that is right because I said so, I didn't view their interaction as pushing the relationship Warren just helped her get close to Storm to stop her, since he didn't yell at her and called her Psylocke instead of Betsy that's so horrible a thing...

And yeah if memory serves Betsy has flown in the past...

Because it strengthens my position, I don't just say that this or that is right because I said so, I didn't view their interaction as pushing the relationship Warren just helped her get close to Storm to stop her, since he didn't yell at her and called her Psylocke instead of Betsy that's so horrible a thing...

And yeah if memory serves Betsy has flown in the past...
    Ummm it wasn't simply what they said. It was their interactions but I guess you'd have to have read the issue to know that....

Ultimate Member

So then only those that have read every single page of every single issue can comment on any given character...sounds more than a bit odd...

So then only those that have read every single page of every single issue can comment on any given character...sounds more than a bit odd...
    Is that what I said, and actually no. However you have no credibility what so ever. As you've proven twice now. The thing is a comic book is more than words. Its art too. So you literally have no knowledge on the subject but hearsay that is half of all the information. So why in the world would we listen to someone who doesn't even participate in these characters lives? And someone who constantly misconstrues and twists every thing said simply to promote their one track agenda?

No thank you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I can't remember very well but wasn't Elizabeth a pilot at some point in time or am I confusing this with another character?
    She was, and she tended to crash as people dominated her brains lol.