Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1398
  1. #1261
    Ambiguous Hero Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Lovely. The hair and the pose are especially great. Are you going to color it?



    That’s adorable. My favorite part is how Betsy’s boots remind me of Sailor Scout boots. ♥️ Both of these costumes look better in fanart than in official art.
    I am working on coloring it now between commissions and work. There is never enough time for to draw in a day lol....

  2. #1262
    Ambiguous Hero Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    774

    Default

    I ended up painting it.....

    Captiain Britain flat.jpg

  3. #1263
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I ended up painting it.....

    Captiain Britain flat.jpg
    The colors are so rich and the psyknife is a nice touch. I really like how you replaced the brown belt with a silvery sash.

  4. #1264
    Ambiguous Hero Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    The colors are so rich and the psyknife is a nice touch. I really like how you replaced the brown belt with a silvery sash.
    Thank you, I was going for royal rich colors. So glad I nailed it. I was surprised I was able to do this all in Clipt Studio. Pretty powerful little program.

  5. #1265
    Amazing Member PoP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post


    Kwannon and Betsy
    this is so cute. perfect coloring.

  6. #1266
    Incredible Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Is Betsy still a telekinetic?

  7. #1267
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Is Betsy still a telekinetic?
    Yes. She has all the powers she had in the last body

  8. #1268
    Incredible Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Wild. I could swear I haven't seen her use the TK much in recent years, but I also haven't read much in recent years.

  9. #1269
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Wild. I could swear I haven't seen her use the TK much in recent years, but I also haven't read much in recent years.
    She uses TK in most of her appearances. Her psi-weapons tend to be TK based and she occasionally flies

  10. #1270
    Incredible Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Really? Okay. I just associate the blades and what not with her old psychic knife schtick.

  11. #1271
    Fantastic Member Mr Cochese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Wild. I could swear I haven't seen her use the TK much in recent years, but I also haven't read much in recent years.
    She did a lot when she killed Magneto’s ass (for a minute). Depends on the writer though.

  12. #1272
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    14,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Really? Okay. I just associate the blades and what not with her old psychic knife schtick.
    She describes her attacks as TK weapons in Dissassembled and she trained teen Jean in the use and creation of TK weapons in that solo series.

  13. #1273
    Incredible Member powerpax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    738

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She describes her attacks as TK weapons in Dissassembled and she trained teen Jean in the use and creation of TK weapons in that solo series.
    Books I have not read and shall not be reading, but fair point.

  14. #1274
    Amazing Member jignat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I hope this is ok to post here.

    Diamond select recently released a 1990's Psylocke action figure. It looks pretty cool.
    It is roughly 7 inches tall and goes for $30.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRZcFZ4l-io

  15. #1275
    Ambiguous Hero Psy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jignat View Post
    I hope this is ok to post here.

    Diamond select recently released a 1990's Psylocke action figure. It looks pretty cool.
    It is roughly 7 inches tall and goes for $30.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRZcFZ4l-io
    I'm still waiting on mine. You know I gotta get everything Psylocke. Should be here next week.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •