Page 3 of 123 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well this is Betsy's thread so I was only talking about her and not everybody else, and I didn't say that it's happened frequently since being back in the English body, only that it's still happening, so sounds like you're the one not reading what I actually said and making up the rest...
    Again please learn to read an entire post. Can you or can you not answer my original question? How often is Betsy charging and being wiped out? Please provide all the issues since she has returned to looking like her British Body.

It is fine if you disagree, however it is not fine attacking everyone else because you don't like other people's head cannons or fan fiction or made up fan stories for characters in these boards. Let people have their fun with their interpretation of Betsy or any other character that is appreciated in this forum. If someone wants to ship Polaris or Dani with an adult Warren Worthington they are free to do so. If they like Elizabeth being single they are free to do so. If they like Betsy but they hate Warren, again, they are free to do so and should have the right to voice their opinion. No one is asking you to defend anything and no one is attacking you for your cannons. They are doing fine and Marvel will always have the ultimate say of these characters.

Thank you and Goodbye y'all!
    Last edited by Izanami; 01-03-2019 at 10:24 PM.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

It’s also 20biteen for all the bisexuals so it’s truly Psylocke’s year. Her sword is mighty and her strap is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    It’s also 20biteen for all the bisexuals so it’s truly Psylocke’s year. Her sword is mighty and her strap is strong.
    The fun part is figuring out what strap it is. ;D
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Again please learn to read an entire post. Can you or can you not answer my original question? How often is Betsy charging and being wiped out? Please provide all the issues since she has returned to looking like her British Body.

It is fine if you disagree, however it is not fine attacking everyone else because you don't like other people's head cannons or fan fiction or made up fan stories for characters in these boards. Let people have their fun with their interpretation of Betsy or any other character that is appreciated in this forum. If someone wants to ship Polaris or Dani with an adult Warren Worthington they are free to do so. If they like Elizabeth being single they are free to do so. If they like Betsy but they hate Warren, again, they are free to do so and should have the right to voice their opinion. No one is asking you to defend anything and no one is attacking you for your cannons. They are doing fine and Marvel will always have the ultimate say of these characters.

Thank you and Goodbye y'all!
    I never said that they couldn't ship whomever they wanted to with whomever they wanted to, only that I didn't believe that it would work...and I did not go bonkers over anyone's imaginary fan issue...and then if some here want pairings other than the canon ones they can go write fanfics as well...

I did say how often it happen Iz, I said that it's now happened to her in the new/old English body, it was one way of what some were always upset about happening to Betsy in the Asian body and all that I said was that it's now happened to her in the English body that she has now so I actually did say how often it's happened to her in my very first post about it, so unless I'm supposed to answer the same question five times over...because some here don't read my entire posts...and I don't hound anybody about pairings especially if the posts don't even address any pairing...

I never said that they couldn't ship whomever they wanted to with whomever they wanted to, only that I didn't believe that it would work...and I did not go bonkers over anyone's imaginary fan issue...and then if some here want pairings other than the canon ones they can go write fanfics as well...

I did say how often it happen Iz, I said that it's now happened to her in the new/old English body, it was one way of what some were always upset about happening to Betsy in the Asian body and all that I said was that it's now happened to her in the English body that she has now so I actually did say how often it's happened to her in my very first post about it, so unless I'm supposed to answer the same question five times over...because some here don't read my entire posts...and I don't hound anybody about pairings especially if the posts don't even address any pairing...
    Please give me the number of times it has happened and the issue number or else it didn't happen. A number like 1, 2, 3,... you do know what a number is?

Glad to know you accept her other cannon pairings that do not include Warren. Yay Cluster x Psylocke. Thunderbird x Psylocke. Tom Lennox x Psylocke.

I wish she did get married with Tom Lennox. I would have been great you guys.
    Last edited by Izanami; 01-04-2019 at 02:34 AM.

Ultimate Member

I accept that they happened, I've never said that any of them didn't happen, just that I'm not going to give every one of her romances or relationships the same level of interest and respect...especially those that were never originally even supposed to happen in the first place...

It's happened once so far in her new body in Uncanny #9, there's a preview thread here on CBR in the X-Men forum that shows Betsy just leaping to attack Nate/Legion or whatever he is against Storm's advice and getting swatted away like a gnat and being called pathetic...

I would say that most fans wouldn't even know who Tom Lennox is, not sure that he's been seen much since...that's not going bonkers over it either...

Crap being me and Iz arguing or Betsy jumping in and get owned by whoever it is that she's trying to attack...
    Nope, I am talkng about the arguing and bullying period. Let's not do it 2019. Let's just ignore the opinions we don't like and be nicer. Betsy should bring us closer, not further apart.

Awww cute....

20190104_100302.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Awww cute....

20190104_100302.jpg
    its cool that her face is essentially the same despite the different ethnicities

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I don't recognise the costume below Lady Mandarin.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I don't recognise the costume below Lady Mandarin.
    That came during the Revolution revamp in 2000; specifically in X-Men (Volume 2) #100. Many, if not all, of the X-Men's costumes were redesigned. It didn't last for long at all because X-Treme X-Men came out a year after, and they all had marching costumes on that book.

This image was taken from Like A Butterfly.
    Last edited by gifted; 01-04-2019 at 08:36 AM.
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    That came during the Revolution revamp in 2000; specifically in X-Men (Volume 2) #100. Many, if not all, of the X-Men's costumes were redesigned.

This image was taken from Like A Butterfly.
    That was my least favorite look for her. The Revolution redesigns were overall not good and she got one of the worst

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

If it was during Revolution that mean it only got used twice before Spidey called the fashion police on the X-Men. RIP.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    its cool that her face is essentially the same despite the different ethnicities
    Hey, he didn't show the Captain Britain costume, a pity!
    To be chronologically right the schhol costume (first line upper right) is after the first asian psylocke costume (2nd line left) who appeared during the Silvestri run.

The Crimson Dawn eye mark was a TRYING time. I will never miss it.