Page 40 of 123 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

is Psylocke going to have her own comic mini series soon?

It WOULD be nice if she got a little three issue tie-in mini series for the upcoming Acts of Vengeance II event. The first AoV had a pretty big impact on the character so it'd be great to touch on that while giving us something new. Though I could see Marvel having her share the spotlight with Kwannon for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    It WOULD be nice if she got a little three issue tie-in mini series for the upcoming Acts of Vengeance II event. The first AoV had a pretty big impact on the character so it'd be great to touch on that while giving us something new. Though I could see Marvel having her share the spotlight with Kwannon for it.
    where'd you hear this from?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    where'd you hear this from?
    Oh wait, I'm calling it AoV2. It's actually the Acts of Evil event, which is play on AoV.

IMG_4532.jpg

Would love a mission or two with them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    IMG_4532.jpg

Would love a mission or two with them together.
    That’s very fetching.

Did anybody catch this? Spoilers for Avengers Endgame:

Extraordinary Member

Considering Betsy is back in her original body after what happened in Madripoor she should go back to her natural blonde hair color.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Considering Betsy is back in her original body after what happened in Madripoor she should go back to her natural blonde hair color.
    She's not in her original body. She's in a body she created for herself and its natural hair color is lilac

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She's not in her original body. She's in a body she created for herself and its natural hair color is lilac
    In fact, when she created the body and her natural blonde hair appeared she instantly changed it. So she don't want it.

That's cool. Can you imagine if betsy is the first X-Men to appear in the MCU?

With Jean's movie coming and Emma having a bigger appearance then Betsy in the Fox movies it wouldn't surprise me if she'll be the first female telepath to appear. Specially that now she's no longer a ninja people wouldn't associate her with Olivia Munn's portray of the character. But please make her hair lavender ;-)
    A picture would last longer darling...

I wish kwannon would get a different power signature, different colors, no butterfly effect. let's let Psylocke be psylocke and may kwannon be herself instead of ripping off Betts
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by SkywalkerX View Post
    Did anybody catch this? Spoilers for Avengers Endgame:

Wow. I did not catch that at all when I saw Endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I wish kwannon would get a different power signature, different colors, no butterfly effect. let's let Psylocke be psylocke and may kwannon be herself instead of ripping off Betts
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    Problem there is that Marvel is trying to have their cake and eat it too with putting Betsy in a Caucasian body and still having an Asian "Psylocke". Though from a certain standpoint, it does make some sense that Kwannon has identical powers to Betsy considering that she's in the body that Jamie created for Betsy rather than her original body. Kinda like whenever a psychic is transferred into someone else's body, they retain their own powerset but also inherit the powerset of the body.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Problem there is that Marvel is trying to have their cake and eat it too with putting Betsy in a Caucasian body and still having an Asian "Psylocke". Though from a certain standpoint, it does make some sense that Kwannon has identical powers to Betsy considering that she's in the body that Jamie created for Betsy rather than her original body. Kinda like whenever a psychic is transferred into someone else's body, they retain their own powerset but also inherit the powerset of the body.
    This is true but honestly I'm not complaining.
    I grew up with Ninja Psylocke so I'm kinda invested in that look.
    Currently trying to "reprogram" my mind to accept Kwannon as Psylocke with her memory wiped.
    "The things we do for love"