Page 5 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Or maybe it was just an easy way to get rid of said character, like with Ritchie's older brother on Happy Days...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I just realized something. Did they even conclude whatever happened to Gabriel after she was abducted by Mojo and Spiral?
    You think he would of come back or they would have left mention of what happened to him afterward.
    He was in the Excalibur book a lot. They were found in Suspended animation by the team.
    Here's his marvunapp page.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/gabrielrcx.htm

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Awww cute....

Attachment 76086
    Oh that made me realize how much I prefered betsy past 2 looks over this new pink look

Ultimate Member

Well we're all going to have our particular favorite versions of Betsy and I somehow doubt that said versions will be the same for all of us...

Thanks Tazirai. It would be nice for Gabriel to come back someday. Maybe even have a bit of a remake if Marvel wanted to use the character for a new audience.

In the meantime here are some more Psylocke images

I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

I just ordered the Psylocke revolt tech figure...... I cannot wait for it to arrive. It looks so cool.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I just ordered the Psylocke revolt tech figure...... I cannot wait for it to arrive. It looks so cool.
    I despise the thong, but admit the figure is BA. I ordered it last year. I have several Revoltech and Figma figures. I'd love a Hot Toys for Psylocke. She's got a ton of options for one or two figures.

I don't know why, but I've always love the aesthetic of Betsy with a beautifully-tan man of color. Thats why I liked the idea of her with Neal; I only say idea because they didn't get enough development. And I also loved when she was shagging with the Danger Room hottie. What was his name again; and does anyone have a scan of him or remember the issue he's in?

Bishop would be a cool potential partner. They both are serious and to-the-point, but both can be very flirty like Rogue and Remy's relationship.

Bishop: "I can't believe you went on that mission without telling me."
    Betsy: "Who are you? My keeper?"
    Bishop: "No, I'm your partner."
    Betsy: "There you have it. You said no."
    Bishop: "Well... you're not getting any tonight!"
    Betsy: "Pfft. Your loss."

Or spark up the relationship with Neal again. We need more diverse characters in the books and it'd be great to see what he's up to nowadays. Plus, it's not that Betsy needs a partner, but I can't see her going without sex for too long. Neal would be a cool hookup.

Ooh, or the Valkyrie inspired by Tessa Thompson's portrayal. <3
    I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Ultimate Member

Sorry but Neal was a failure of a character and moved on from Betsy pretty quickly and so should stay away from her, after all he and Betsy only happened because CC left Uncanny to start X-treme...

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I don't know why, but I've always love the aesthetic of Betsy with a beautifully-tan man of color. Thats why I liked the idea of her with Neal; I only say idea because they didn't get enough development. And I also loved when she was shagging with the Danger Room hottie. What was his name again; and does anyone have a scan of him or remember the issue he's in?

Bishop would be a cool potential partner. They both are serious and to-the-point, but both can be very flirty like Rogue and Remy's relationship.

Or spark up the relationship with Neal again. We need more diverse characters in the books and it'd be great to see what he's up to nowadays. Plus, it's not that Betsy needs a partner, but I can't see her going without sex for too long. Neal would be a cool hookup.

I wouldn't mind this at all. I enjoyed the small bits of chemistry she has with Bishop, however, I am more of a Betsy and Nightcrawler fan. They can be incredibly fun together.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Not going to lie, you can photoshop this to make Neal look more like Bishop. Anything to get her away from Trainwreck Warren.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Sorry but Neal was a failure of a character and moved on from Betsy pretty quickly and so should stay away from her, after all he and Betsy only happened because CC left Uncanny to start X-treme...
    Betsy moved on from Warren even faster. Heck she was practically moving towards Neal before she and Warren were officially over

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Betsy moved on from Warren even faster. Heck she was practically moving towards Neal before she and Warren were officially over
    I was going to say this as well and also mention. After she Killed Warren and he was born anew. The very next issue she was shagging Fantomex. Not everyone deals with loss and heartache the same. I'd say Neal and Betsy are pretty much the same in this regard. They find physical connection in their grief, which is probably not healthy.

Neal was definitely Betsy's hottest man. I loved that he was a fun getaway from the constant pity party that Warren was but it's better off as a fling to me. I'm usually all about the Burtsy but I've really been warming up to more Bishop/Betsy as of lately. They've always had a bit of a frenemy relationship but you could chalk it up to all the sexual tension. I'm also still here for Bilocke making her grand appearance in 2019. Maybe she start dating someone not affiliated with superheroics to try and regain a sense of normalcy and deal with the perils of that?

Omg or a Betsy/Bishop/Sage throuple. <3
    Last edited by Psycwave; 01-05-2019 at 09:41 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post

They were married in an alternate universe and of course Psylocke was killed, then Bishop got killed too.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Elizabe...k_(Earth-2107)

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Lucas_Bishop_(Earth-2107)
    Last edited by Tazirai; 01-05-2019 at 10:09 AM.