Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 823
  1. #781
    Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    ♥️Fantastic is an understatement. I would love it if she somehow keeps this costume after all this nonsense is done, but that’s not happening.

    More images and spoilers on Like a Butterfly.
    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...s-art.html?m=1
    Ugh yes please!

  2. #782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    Attachment 83586 Elizabeth in this week's Next Gen

    She looks fantastic!
    That's an adult human female.
    Is always confused.....

    My Name is Psylocke, "Stabby stabby pew pew!"

    My Psylocke stories at Fanfiction.net (ignore the editing, it's bad on purpose) https://www.fanfiction.net/~tazirai
    My better edited versions on Comicvine. Just check profile and my forum posts in fan fiction section. http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/tazirai/

  3. #783
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    If anyone is interested, there are spoilers for Age of X-men: The X-tremists #5.
    http://psylocke-butterfly.blogspot.c...ilers.html?m=1

  4. #784
    Focused Totality Psycwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cavern X
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Wish I enjoyed this title more as the premise and team could've really shook me up. I'm not sure if it was Leah's dialogue not always hitting for me or the art. Maybe both. Also, the ending? Betsy just disappeared? Cool. I wonder if Omega will have all the people just convene on X-Man or if it's primarily the Marvelous team fighting him.

    Hopefully, SDCC and the plans for the new Hickman will give something exciting Betsy to talk about.

  5. #785
    Focused Totality Psycwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cavern X
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    edit: ugh this link isn't working.

    Have you all seen the clip of Psylocke's moveset in MUA3? She's looking good!
    Last edited by Psycwave; 07-01-2019 at 09:21 PM.

  6. #786
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    edit: ugh this link isn't working.

    Have you all seen the clip of Psylocke's moveset in MUA3? She’s looking good!
    You mean this?

    Quote Originally Posted by sublimeclown View Post
    Pretty cool to see Psylocke in action! "Reading your mind right now" lol.


  7. #787
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    You mean this?
    No. This


  8. #788
    Spectacular Member four4elements's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    192

    Default

    godamit I miss Marvel Heroes....Psylocke was my everything

  9. #789
    Mighty Member Psyknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,575

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    No. This

    It looks great. I really like her voice too.

  10. #790
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,036

    Default

    Psylocke got an update in Future Fight:

    1. Psylocke’s [Disassembled] Uniform model has been reworked to match her comic counterpart more accurately.

    Havent seen any pics to see whats difference. I got her a few weeks ago and she's amazing but kind of regretting that. I tried doing all the Epic Quests together but the resource requirements are too high that I had to put most of my focus on the X-Men one so I cant get much use out of the Psylocke pack. She's amazing and fun but I think a better use of my crystals right now would have been to get some costumes and/or other stuff in the store until I was ready

  11. #791
    Focused Totality Psycwave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Cavern X
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crimsontt View Post
    No. This

    Yes! That's the one! Can't wait to play this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Psylocke got an update in Future Fight:

    1. Psylocke’s [Disassembled] Uniform model has been reworked to match her comic counterpart more accurately.

    Havent seen any pics to see whats difference. I got her a few weeks ago and she's amazing but kind of regretting that. I tried doing all the Epic Quests together but the resource requirements are too high that I had to put most of my focus on the X-Men one so I cant get much use out of the Psylocke pack. She's amazing and fun but I think a better use of my crystals right now would have been to get some costumes and/or other stuff in the store until I was ready
    Original vs new!


  12. #792
    Ultimate Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,036

    Default

    Cool. Im glad they went with the light purple hair from the Caucasian body vs dark hair she had with the Asian one. I also notice lighter coloring on her costume
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-02-2019 at 02:46 PM.

  13. #793
    Welcome Back Spidey Kurolegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cool. Im glad they went with the light purple hair from the Caucasian body vs dark hair she had with the Asian one. I also notice lighter coloring on her costume
    Gotta say, it’s a bit of a shame they made the change. The original looked better imo.

  14. #794
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,092

    Default

    Eww you guys why is this on the third page

    Any one else kind of wishing she showed up on more of the promo art for HoxPox?

  15. #795
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    11,208

    Default

    Who knows maybe it might be a blessing in disguise kind of thing...or not...though even some of those that first showed up on that big art piece of the characters involved haven't shown up since like Warren and Alex...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •