Page 78 of 123 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    She got a Through The Ages cover!!!!

How absolutely boring and underwhelming. Ugh.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Quote Originally Posted by baltiroo View Post
    How absolutely boring and underwhelming. Ugh.
    This cover confuses me and i think it's going to confuse the average viewer so luckily its a variant because the consistently dark hair makes me think that is kwannon and not psylocke. Especially the young outfit. Betsy was blonde in her original body before having purple hair and nothing on that cover screams betsy psylocke. the only reason i think it's betsy is because Kwannon wasn't there for crimson dawn unless they are trying to say Kwannon keeps the physical changed that happened to her body. Which also doesn't make sense since her body was technically destroyed and Betsy recreated her own. I hope it's cleared up. I don't mind the name change but i like clarity.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm shocked the training uniform made it over the original pink or the outback armor.

Also, yuck at the crimson dawn!
    Very beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    This cover confuses me and i think it's going to confuse the average viewer so luckily its a variant because the consistently dark hair makes me think that is kwannon and not psylocke. Especially the young outfit. Betsy was blonde in her original body before having purple hair and nothing on that cover screams betsy psylocke. the only reason i think it's betsy is because Kwannon wasn't there for crimson dawn unless they are trying to say Kwannon keeps the physical changed that happened to her body. Which also doesn't make sense since her body was technically destroyed and Betsy recreated her own. I hope it's cleared up. I don't mind the name change but i like clarity.
    Betsy had already been transformed into her Asian look when she was in the training suit; she never had blonde hair post body swap. Its obviously Betsy, not Kwannon. Having purple hair would have made more sense but Betsy was often colored with black, especially in more recent years. The purple hasnt been consistent as it was in the 80s and 90s

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Betsy had already been transformed into her Asian look when she was in the training suit; she never had blonde hair post body swap. Its obviously Betsy, not Kwannon. Having purple hair would have made more sense but Betsy was often colored with black, especially in more recent years. The purple hasnt been consistent as it was in the 80s and 90s
    I get all that but the problem i have with it is nothing lets someone who doesn't know the history know that's betsy. Given the premise for fallen angel and the return of kwannon one would easily think oh thats psylocke but most won't know which version. it's just not clear enough imo.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I think you might be overthinking it a tad bit lol. Kwannon as Psylocke hasn’t made any type of an impact or done anything for anyone to look at this cover and thinking its her. All I would get from this cover is that she’s going to the next stage in her hero career but her history in the Asian body is still in tact.

In this preview of Excalibur I found, she looks AMAZING in her original body!
    Last edited by pitbaldriz; 07-30-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Goddamn, but that's pretty.

Amazing! 1010

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I'm shocked the training uniform made it over the original pink or the outback armor.

This cover is beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I get all that but the problem i have with it is nothing lets someone who doesn't know the history know that's betsy. Given the premise for fallen angel and the return of kwannon one would easily think oh thats psylocke but most won't know which version. it's just not clear enough imo.
    Kwannon is an obscure F-lister that was barely around for a year like 25 years ago. No one is looking at that cover and thinking its her over Betsy. Only people who know the history (like us, would even question it). If a person is reading Fallen Angels, then they'll be instantly clued in to the history to realize that those images cant have been her.

Besides even if someone did think otherwise, does it matter? Its a variant and not representative of whats on the inside. Kwannon and Betsy most likely wont even be in this issue
    Last edited by Havok83; 07-30-2019 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pitbaldriz View Post
    In this preview of Excalibur I found, she looks AMAZING in her original body!

Attachment 85274
    yaaaaas. She looks so good! The Disassembled costume. <3
    Wonder if she just transformed from the CB suit on command? Groovy.

How do we feel about that helmet art that Marcus To posted on instagram. I dont think I want her face covered. But we shall see. He stated she has various looks.

Post it 10char

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Good work. Although I'm surprised the training outfit has a big X like the X-Men Red outfits.

Nice thighs.
    "Cable was right!"