Page 8 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    You need to take off your nostalgia glasses and for once be familiar with the characters pre-1990s. It doesn't hurt to read a Wikipedia page or a fan page summary of the characters you claim to like. If you did you would have been equally upset by the way their relationship was built up in X-Factor only for a writer to dispose of Charlotte because they couldn't figure out what to do with Psylocke.
    I know that Warren was with Charlotte before he was with Betsy and was not attacking the relationship, I was only saying that when it ended Warren didn't just dump her...and he didn't blame anyone but himself...last I checked isn't Wikipedia often wrong on things to some degree...and at least I've never claimed to know everything about any individual character...and in comics all of that pre 90's is only relevant if the writers and editors decide that it is...

I wouldn't have liked it but yeah plenty of different chances for any character to take...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I know that Warren was with Charlotte before he was with Betsy and was not attacking the relationship, I was only saying that when it ended Warren didn't just dump her...and he didn't blame anyone but himself...last I checked isn't Wikipedia often wrong on things to some degree...and at least I've never claimed to know everything about any individual character...and in comics all of that pre 90's is only relevant if the writers and editors decide that it is...

I wouldn't have liked it but yeah plenty of different chances for any character to take...
    It doesn't change the fact that the writers ended their relationship and quickly disposed of Charlotte in a subpar way. It's like they forgot he was in a relationship and regressed him to what he was after Apocalypse transformed him. As I mentioned before if you really love a character you will take that extra effort to read and get to know more about them from the older and newer source material. Not make excuses for why you can't read a quick summary page from several fan sites or official Marvel page then complain when someone mentions the awful body switch retcon because you couldn't bother to read Acts of Vengeance to understand where fans and writers were unhappy with it. Its okay to like the story arc but its not okay disregard how Nicieza realized he made a mistake and did his best to fix an unnecessary retcon ten issues later as shown here. https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-legends-revealed-363/3/ Ask any one here or go to Psylocke like a butterfly for great Psylocke material.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

I never suggested or said that the writers ended Warren's relationship with Charlotte in a good way or that they ignored it later on, they did have Warren work with her later on and admit that he had treated her poorly and that it was his fault and not hers...

I didn't say that Nicieza didn't make a mistake, I'm just saying that in the end it doesn't matter, we are where we are and have to work with it...

Inked it and I really really really like this..... I will color it. Psylunge.jpg

It's looking awesome, Psy! You can never go wrong with Betsy with her new sword + shield combo!

Also, here's a look at X-Tremists! The boys are cheering about something, while the girls look peeved. I can't wait!

I like boys, comics, Disney, and traveling. // follow me @ itsnickmen
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

What in the Psychic Butterfly happened to the old thread!?

What are the two group shots from in the opening statement of the thread? I do not recognize them.

In this new year thread resolution so it will not be a nuisance to others, I resolve not to mention Betsy and Douglas forever.... damn, failed already.

Ultimate Member

Well the series is only five issues long so I wouldn't expect big long reaching storylines, almost wonder if some of the characters like Betsy will start to figure out that they're in the wrong reality/universe...

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    love it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    What in the Psychic Butterfly happened to the old thread!?

What are the two group shots from in the opening statement of the thread? I do not recognize them.

In this new year thread resolution so it will not be a nuisance to others, I resolve not to mention Betsy and Douglas forever.... damn, failed already.
    Every start of the year, the appreciation threads have to start over. When threads get too long, it takes more space, and the site starts running slower.

Those two shots are issue covers for #1 and #2 of Age of X-Man: The X-Tremists, one of the five books of an alternate universe similar to Age of Apocalypse, that will take over the X-Line for five months.
    “Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    She's so pretty! I followed her. Haha. I love the purple and reading why purple is her color.
    Cinderella

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    Hey, guys. How do Betsy’s fans feel about her relationships with Fantomex?
    100% hated it, even more than her and Angel. He brought nothing good into her life. But sometimes good people make dumb decisions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    You know a part of me wonders what if Psylocke never went into the siege perilous or if Claremont had stayed. Would Psylocke and Havok been a Couple in the future.

I think that woulda kinda worked. Also, that girl loves being half nekkid around the guys on her team lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Indeed. I wish she had the popularity of some of the X-women, and we could get a nice set of 4-5 versions of her thtough the ages.