Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Well Taz that particular behavior doesn't seem to have been continued into recent times unless I missed something, then again that might be more CC's influence on things...sadly now in the comics I'm guessing that Betsy won't get a bit push with Jean back and such...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Indeed. I wish she had the popularity of some of the X-women, and we could get a nice set of 4-5 versions of her thtough the ages.
    I agree. I love the push she has been getting recently especially the amazing teamwork she has with Jean but outside the comics, she is just that Ninja lady. She needs more exposure and I am excited to see what they will bring to the table. Also yes please give me a Betsy figure that is not Asian and thong. Customs are nice but limited.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I agree. I love the push she has been getting recently especially the amazing teamwork she has with Jean but outside the comics, she is just that Ninja lady. She needs more exposure and I am excited to see what they will bring to the table. Also yes please give me a Betsy figure that is not Asian and thong. Customs are nice but limited.
    Exactly. Also I learned that Anti SJW (SJW's... I hate thate term) on Twitter makes Twitter an evil place lol. Had a guy tell me last night that they only changed her back to white due to SJW crybabies. When I said, no, the change has been teased for years, and it had nothing to do with SJW's, but fixing a problem to many. I told him that Kwannon never had agency in the comics, and he said Psylocke in Kwannons body was a Qurik that made Psylocke standout.

So I replied A quirk is being an action junkie, or jumping into fights vagina first, or loving to murder your foes for a time. Not being in another womans body or a Nu body. Then dude said, Kwannon never died. She wasin Betsy' old body for years doing assassin stuff.
    I'm like dude she died, and then I posted a picture. But since the Picture came from a Marvel wiki, another guy was like. There's no need to argue with this SJW, he gets his info from a wiki. LOL.

I'm like dude my page is plastered with Psylocke pictures, and if you google Tazirai, you'll see Psylocke images and stories everywhere. Then he tells the other guy, "OH! now he attacks me, I'm gonna mute him!" I'm like WTF JUST HAPPENED? lol.

So long story short, never get into a nerd war on Twitter. It's bad for your health.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Exactly. Also I learned that Anti SJW (SJW's... I hate thate term) on Twitter makes Twitter an evil place lol. Had a guy tell me last night that they only changed her back to white due to SJW crybabies. When I said, no, the change has been teased for years, and it had nothing to do with SJW's, but fixing a problem to many. I told him that Kwannon never had agency in the comics, and he said Psylocke in Kwannons body was a Qurik that made Psylocke standout.

So I replied A quirk is being an action junkie, or jumping into fights vagina first, or loving to murder your foes for a time. Not being in another womans body or a Nu body. Then dude said, Kwannon never died. She wasin Betsy' old body for years doing assassin stuff.
    I'm like dude she died, and then I posted a picture. But since the Picture came from a Marvel wiki, another guy was like. There's no need to argue with this SJW, he gets his info from a wiki. LOL.

I'm like dude my page is plastered with Psylocke pictures, and if you google Tazirai, you'll see Psylocke images and stories everywhere. Then he tells the other guy, "OH! now he attacks me, I'm gonna mute him!" I'm like WTF JUST HAPPENED? lol.

So long story short, never get into a nerd war on Twitter. It's bad for your health.
    I do my best to ignore them. Never really much on social media sites especially since everything is a flame war. You come in with your best intention but people are horribly stubborn and laughably vulnerable. The only power they have is complaining all day and being negative but not doing anything besides harrasing and bullying. The comics they buy if any are few or they just read things online without buying. If they did the market would be different.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

I'm sorry, Tazirai! People are jerks for no reason other than to yank their own dicks. Why can't we all just be characters in a Nora Ephron book and have intelligent, adult conversations?

I've never used Twitter, and that's just another reason not to! I have CBR to talk about comics with you all.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I'm sorry, Tazirai! People are jerks for no reason other than to yank their own dicks. Why can't we all just be characters in a Nora Ephron book and have intelligent, adult conversations?

I've never used Twitter, and that's just another reason not to! I have CBR to talk about comics with you all.
    And we love you being a member. ;D
    Is it bad I understood your reference?
    There are also Facebook fan sites as well that are enjoyable depending on their policy.

It specifically refers to the scene in Sleepless in Seattle when Meg Ryan tells her fiance she's in love with another man and he's basically super cool with it because he wanted her to be happy. And they had an adult conversation. Just like all of her characters!

And aww, thank you!

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Colored.....

Psylunge-1.jpg

Jean tended to Betsy today

I really like how Jean has been the character that Betsy has interacted with the most in UXM. The writers have been establishing more of a relationship between the two which has been carried on throughout Disassembled. I hope it isnt forgetten after AoX

It specifically refers to the scene in Sleepless in Seattle when Meg Ryan tells her fiance she's in love with another man and he's basically super cool with it because he wanted her to be happy. And they had an adult conversation. Just like all of her characters!

And aww, thank you!
    I know the reference I just felt bad that I am one of the few that understood it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Jean tended to Betsy today

I really like how Jean has been the character that Betsy has interacted with the most in UXM. The writers have been establishing more of a relationship between the two which has been carried on throughout Disassembled. I hope it isnt forgetten after AoX
    As a Jean fan, (love Betsy too) I’m LOVING their interactions in UXM. As you said, I hope their friendship and moments like this continue even after Disassembled ends

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I do my best to ignore them. Never really much on social media sites especially since everything is a flame war. You come in with your best intention but people are horribly stubborn and laughably vulnerable. The only power they have is complaining all day and being negative but not doing anything besides harrasing and bullying. The comics they buy if any are few or they just read things online without buying. If they did the market would be different.

Is all good. People are just terrible at times.

Can I just say. I like some of the characterizations in Uncanny. But the story is such ****.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

People who don’t like sjw’s are, more often than not, abhorrent pieces of crap.
    Last edited by Shadowcat; 01-10-2019 at 01:16 AM.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Fellow betsy lovers I need your help.

Can you help me remember each refresh.

So right before Xtreme X-Men Revolution? Then:

Reload
    No More Mutants era
    Regenesis
    All New All Different
    Marvel NOW
    Marvel Legacy

what am I missing? Im trying to make a video of each era and how Psylocke fit into those
    Last edited by CGAR; 01-10-2019 at 08:55 PM.

She came today.... squeeeeeeee

20190111_115537.jpg