Page 45 of 123 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Betsy looks so badass!

Attachment 82679
    Just as she should.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Spectacular Member sublimeclown's Avatar

So happy I could cry! Playing team up games without her just isn't the same!

So happy she's back in this game. I loved playing MUA and her being on it makes me want to play it again. Hell yes to Storm also being in it. She's always powerful.

Betsy is indeed the queen of the x-gals in the videogames.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Count on Team Ninja to bring in the X-Men's best ninja .

Yes! My literal only reason for getting the game was going to be based on whether she was included or not haha. Loved her little intro with Crawler.

BANNED

OMG I'm in love!

hi psycwave :*

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Psylocke is in MUA3

Her bangs are too long, but her moves are really sweet.

Psylocke is in MUA3

Looks great, but I do not have nor am I planning to get a Switch. I am going to hold out hope it comes to the PC, but if Nintendo is bankrolling it then that hope is on the same planet that the Dark Phoenix destroyed when it ate its sun.

Yup, zero chance of my spending money for such an overpriced console, even for Psylocke. Never-the-less, I love that she's become the darling of all game developers, just look at the comment section underneath the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Problem there is that Marvel is trying to have their cake and eat it too with putting Betsy in a Caucasian body and still having an Asian "Psylocke". Though from a certain standpoint, it does make some sense that Kwannon has identical powers to Betsy considering that she's in the body that Jamie created for Betsy rather than her original body. Kinda like whenever a psychic is transferred into someone else's body, they retain their own powerset but also inherit the powerset of the body.
    I agree.

To me if they where going to go this route they should have took the chance to separate Besty's powers. One gets telepathy and the other gets the TK.

Sorta feel at the current juncture Kwannon thing is not going to last. The whole situation is just as messy, if not more so, as it was before.

But I do like the overall idea of it. Be cool if they played up as if they were Fraternal Twins or something similar.
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 05-24-2019 at 06:24 AM.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    Yup, zero chance of my spending money for such an overpriced console, even for Psylocke. Never-the-less, I love that she's become the darling of all game developers, just look at the comment section underneath the video.
    Just wait till Christmas, I'm sure the price will go down significantly. Especially with next gens around the corner. I'll keep an eye out and if I see anything good. I'll share it. We should all be able to play this as soon as we can =).

I am hoping this will lead to a new Legends type game. As the last game made, Destiny, was utter garbage. Legends was the best. I played for hours over and over and still play to this day once in awhile.....

Probably unlikely but I hope this game at least comes to PC down the line

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Betsy is indeed the queen of the x-gals in the videogames.
    I love how she's kind of always been a constant in games and it's usually a big deal when she's in them. Even with her joining the Strike Force mobile game she's the X-man on the main page. I also heard theirs an update coming to Marvel Future Fight and she's rumored to be one of the characters getting a new set of costumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Just wait till Christmas, I'm sure the price will go down significantly. Especially with next gens around the corner. I'll keep an eye out and if I see anything good. I'll share it. We should all be able to play this as soon as we can =).

I am hoping this will lead to a new Legends type game. As the last game made, Destiny, was utter garbage. Legends was the best. I played for hours over and over and still play to this day once in awhile.....
    As much as I loved Legends I would really be down for an updated version of Next Dimension. I'd personally want Netherrealm Studios to take it on with the success of their MK and Injustice games.

Hi slacker.

Betsy probably has the most video game friendly power set of any Marvel character. Swordplay, telepathy and telekinesis give her melee, ranged and espionage options, and you could easily allow her to level up in those areas and acquire more skills in an RPG or similar.