Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,672 of 1672
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    It’s inevitable. Maybe once they have both establish their identity apart from each other. Does anyone know how Kwanno came back from the dead? Is it from the resurrection pods?
    She was always in her body and when Elizabeth Braddock made a new body for herself it allowed Kwannon to retake control of her own body.

Ultimate Member

The body that Kwannon is in right now is not her original body at all, it was the body that Jamie Braddock made for Betsy some years ago...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The body that Kwannon is in right now is not her original body at all, it was the body that Jamie Braddock made for Betsy some years ago...
    And this is relevant how? Betsy is a white woman again and is now Captain Britain and Kwannon is Psylocke. It's a done deal.

Ultimate Member

Because Kwannon cannot retake control of a body that was never hers to begin with, or one that she never had control of in the first place...

For all intents and purposes its the same body and nitpicking about the minor switches between the original story and now is pedantic. It unnecessarily convolutes the issue for anyone that is simply asking for details about what is going on. When Kwannon and Betsy both look in the mirror, they see their original bodies and thats all that matters going forward

I like to think that Kwannon was the dark spirit Betsy fought in the sisterhood arc. Otherwise it really makes no sense that she was there the whole time. I am enjoying the direction they're both going in. Nitpicking the soft reboot will drive one crazy. The little things have gone to the side and we will have 2 fully fleshed out characters in the end. It makes sense.....

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I like to think that Kwannon was the dark spirit Betsy fought in the sisterhood arc. Otherwise it really makes no sense that she was there the whole time. I am enjoying the direction they're both going in. Nitpicking the soft reboot will drive one crazy. The little things have gone to the side and we will have 2 fully fleshed out characters in the end. It makes sense.....
    I think that was Kwannon as well. I always was under the impression that that was the intent especially since its been added to her bio on a few sites and Wiki