Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 1836
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    It’s inevitable. Maybe once they have both establish their identity apart from each other. Does anyone know how Kwanno came back from the dead? Is it from the resurrection pods?
    She was always in her body and when Elizabeth Braddock made a new body for herself it allowed Kwannon to retake control of her own body.

Ultimate Member

The body that Kwannon is in right now is not her original body at all, it was the body that Jamie Braddock made for Betsy some years ago...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The body that Kwannon is in right now is not her original body at all, it was the body that Jamie Braddock made for Betsy some years ago...
    And this is relevant how? Betsy is a white woman again and is now Captain Britain and Kwannon is Psylocke. It's a done deal.

Ultimate Member

Because Kwannon cannot retake control of a body that was never hers to begin with, or one that she never had control of in the first place...

For all intents and purposes its the same body and nitpicking about the minor switches between the original story and now is pedantic. It unnecessarily convolutes the issue for anyone that is simply asking for details about what is going on. When Kwannon and Betsy both look in the mirror, they see their original bodies and thats all that matters going forward

I like to think that Kwannon was the dark spirit Betsy fought in the sisterhood arc. Otherwise it really makes no sense that she was there the whole time. I am enjoying the direction they're both going in. Nitpicking the soft reboot will drive one crazy. The little things have gone to the side and we will have 2 fully fleshed out characters in the end. It makes sense.....

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I like to think that Kwannon was the dark spirit Betsy fought in the sisterhood arc. Otherwise it really makes no sense that she was there the whole time. I am enjoying the direction they're both going in. Nitpicking the soft reboot will drive one crazy. The little things have gone to the side and we will have 2 fully fleshed out characters in the end. It makes sense.....
    I think that was Kwannon as well. I always was under the impression that that was the intent especially since its been added to her bio on a few sites and Wiki

I respect Betsy's role as Captain Britain and Excalibur just started but I'm not a fan or the look or patriotic characters for that matter so....I was thinking:

What kind of role would you like to see for her in the future? Keep the mantle? Develop a new codename? Or go just by Betsy Braddock like Jean Grey, Kitty Pryde and Emma Frost before her?

Also would you like the return of her Disassembled looks (I would) or something else?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Betsy Braddock....nah I dont think she can go by no codename. It doesnt suit her. Ideally she'll reclaim Psylocke and they'll give Kwannon her own name

Her Disassembled look didnt get nearly as much mileage as it deserved so Id take that back

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Betsy Braddock....nah I dont think she can go by no codename. It doesnt suit her. Ideally she'll reclaim Psylocke and they'll give Kwannon her own name

Her Disassembled look didnt get nearly as much mileage as it deserved so Id take that back
    I loved the idea of her being called Monarch maybe. It would suit her longsword and shield better then her brother's power set. I love the name Psylocke but I fear Marvel is set on keeping it with the ninja body.

BANNED

I think eventually The Artist Formerly Known as Kwannon will want her own codename and Betsy will regain Psylocke. In the meantime I'd be happy with her alternating between Captain Britain and Monarch.

I would've LOVED the name Monarch for her. I'm so upset Jamie took it. If she doesn't go back to Psylocke maybe something still tying her to the Otherworld roots? "Avalon?"
    I'm kind of back into armored Betsy so while I love the Disassembled look I wouldn't mind a modernized update to the Outback armor, but I could do without the cape and mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I would've LOVED the name Monarch for her. I'm so upset Jamie took it. If she doesn't go back to Psylocke maybe something still tying her to the Otherworld roots? "Avalon?"
    I'm kind of back into armored Betsy so while I love the Disassembled look I wouldn't mind a modernized update to the Outback armor, but I could do without the cape and mask.
    how about Asrar's unused design? Its a mix of her modern look with her Outback armor

how about Asrar's unused design? Its a mix of her modern look with her Outback armor

Take the hoodie of and give her a lush flowing Hair and I’m in.

I really like this look. Gives me a lot of "psychic mage" vibes which is kind of the direction I'd like Betsy to go if they continue exploring her Otherworld roots as well as a way to distinguish between herself and Kwannon.