Page 97 of 123 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1836

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    i'm glad this didn't happen since i hate an undercut

Attachment 88441
    Indeed. I don't like it either. And mainly, it doesn't suit Betsy's personality.

As a concept, I always fantasized with a lost in space kind of book with Betsy in it. Her, Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Northstar, Mystique and Jubilee would be my team.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I do like undercuts, but I don't like that look for Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Indeed. I don't like it either. And mainly, it doesn't suit Betsy's personality.

As a concept, I always fantasized with a lost in space kind of book with Betsy in it. Her, Storm, Beast, Wolverine, Northstar, Mystique and Jubilee would be my team.
    that would be so good! i'm excited for betsy. it would be amazing if Marvel let Captain Britain be bigger than the X-men and put her in other books.

Quote Originally Posted by PoP View Post
    i'm glad this didn't happen since i hate an undercut

Attachment 88441
    Yeah, that design is way too weird looking.

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/powerful-brother...os-marvel/amp/

I was reading through this and it stated that Besty was a official Omega level mutant and that she has universal potential.

Can somebody please give the comic issue or interview where they state that.

Because is she really that powerful

I edited the first post of this thread. I wonder if the moderators can edit the topic title to "Captain Britain" instead of "Psylocke."

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    I edited the first post of this thread. I wonder if the moderators can edit the topic title to "Captain Britain" instead of "Psylocke."
    No. She will always be Psylocke. Besides there's only 2 months left in the year. They'll likely just leave it as is until someone makes a 2020 thread

Betsy Braddock: Captain Britain / Psylocke Appreciation 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Marveld2 View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/powerful-brother...os-marvel/amp/

I was reading through this and it stated that Besty was a official Omega level mutant and that she has universal potential.

Can somebody please give the comic issue or interview where they state that.

Because is she really that powerful
    CBR interview with Rick Remender:

https://www.cbr.com/commentary-track...rick-remender/

Q: It seems an illusion that intricate would require a lot of raw telepathic power to create. What does this scene say about Psylocke 's telepathic abilities?

A: The Jean Grey of the "Age of Apocalypse" reality opened Betsy's mind up. She unlocked a lot of stuff. In this issue, you saw the giant, Phoenix-like butterfly effect Betsy generated when she was fighting Archangel. She knocked him down with that. No one had accomplished that to this point -- she hadn't been able to get into his mind before that either. He had just been this thing that was way, way beyond her. Whatever Jean Grey did when she was inside Betsy's head unlocked some potential.

We're going to be seeing a lot of that. She is an Omega level. One thing we wanted to accomplish with this story was that Betsy comes out a full fledged Omega level mutant, on par with Xavier or Jean. In my mind, that's what was accomplished when Jean unlocked the powers in her head.
    Then again not all writers wrote Betsy or stated Betsy as one. BUt I've read several articles in CBR which stated that she's Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    The new opening post is super cute! Love the CB graphic. <3

Thread was renamed, cool!
    Great work gifted!

I dig it. Yay.

Random sidebar; does anyone know when they are releaseing that back issue that focus on Captain Britain. Is it the same week as Excalibur?

Also one more week until Excalibur. I'm super excited. I hope she get's Betsy's voice.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Also one more week until Excalibur. I'm super excited. I hope she get's Betsy's voice.
    Me too! That’s the most important. She has to feel the same character as before. I also hope they give Kwannon an unique voice.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Can some help this noob right here.

So Betsy is back in her original body. Sooo whos Psylocke in Fallen Angel? And how did this all happen?
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Can some help this noob right here.

So Betsy is back in her original body. Sooo whos Psylocke in Fallen Angel? And how did this all happen?
    Thats Kwannon and it happened in the Search for Wolverine: Mystery in Madripoor mini last year. We're still waiting for Marvel tot ell the story as to how that happened