Page 49 of 123 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    That's the worst part of the game, really. Only got into it after getting Rogue and Storm. Now need Betts for her current look
    It is a free-to-play mobile game. The Stark stash is a good way to earn characters though. And once you do save up the 6600 to get Betsy, her daily mission is really valuable, and she's strong even without her costume. That is one nice thing: none of the premium characters are bad. Maybe not best in game, but they're always solid.

BANNED

X-Men #32 May 1994
    "Soul Possessions Part Two: The Leopards and the Cats"
    Psylocke attacks Spiral, demanding that she explain her connection to Kwannon. The other X-Men join the attack,
    but Spiral isn’t interested in fighting. As she teleports away, she tells Psylocke to use “all of the eyes” she’s been given to see the truth.
    Psylocke reveals to the X-Men the bionic eyes Mojo implanted into her original body.
    Beast and Banshee set up a means to view the transmissions from her eyes.

Going back to the day Matsuo discovered her original body, they witness Matsuo making a deal with the Mandarin to use The Hand's science and the
    power of his rings to place Kwannon’s mind in Psylocke’s amnesiac body, in exchange for Mandarin receiving Kwannon’s body as a telepathic assassin.
    Spiral was hired to heal Kwannon’s body in preparation for the transfer.
    In order to make “the game” more interesting, Spiral tells Nyoirin that Kwannon’s soul is inside Psylocke’s original body, causing him to steal her away.
    Back in the present, Psylocke travels to Japan to learn more from Nyoirin, but discovers that Matsuo has already killed him.
    Matsuo tells her that Nyoirin lied to Revanche about her past in order to mold her into what he always wanted.
    Nyoirin sent Revanche to join the X-Men in order to kill Wolverine and Psylocke for foiling the plans of his ally, the Mandarin, months earlier.
    Revanche came to respect the X-Men and wouldn’t go through with it.

Matsuo uses the “imprinted telepathic energy” Revanche left him before she died to take back any trace of Kwannon’s memories from Psylocke’s soul.

He then attempts to kill himself in order to join Kwannon, but Psylocke talks him out of it.
    Back home, Psylocke tosses her bionic eyes into a lake and walks away with Archangel.

Script by Fabian Nicieza, pencils by Andy Kubert, inks by Matt Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I love it. The first time she looked good in this look (apart from the covers).
    A picture would last longer darling...

Love everything about it.

BANNED

She looks like an adult. :P

BlueStacks_2019.06.04_00.18.44.48.jpg

My Psylocke in future fight. Saved all my crystals and money to rank her up lol. Close to Mythic on costume.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    She looks like an adult. :P

BlueStacks_2019.06.04_00.18.44.48.jpg

My Psylocke in future fight. Saved all my crystals and money to rank her up lol. Close to Mythic on costume.
    I always feel there’s something off about her current costume, but this looks amazing here. Maybe it’s the proportion? Whatever it is, it looks great in the game. Wish they had this look in contest of champions

Hey, friends.

Yesterday was the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment that passed women's suffrage in the US. And with everything going on currently about abortion and men wanting to control women's bodies, I wanted to get a tattoo to show my support for women and the matriarchy.

I wanted a tattoo of Psylocke, because she represents all of that above as well as she being my favorite X-Man. And I love the entire idea of her not loving her body and going through so many different changes and that so many people have tried to tinker with her body throughout her history. It also represents the idea that I, myself, was never happy with my body and that I just need to own it.

However, I'm a minimalist and all of my tattoos are pretty simple. So does anyone have any ideas of a minimalist Psylocke design I could get?

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Hey, friends.

Yesterday was the 100th anniversary of the 19th amendment that passed women's suffrage in the US. And with everything going on currently about abortion and men wanting to control women's bodies, I wanted to get a tattoo to show my support for women and the matriarchy.

I wanted a tattoo of Psylocke, because she represents all of that above as well as she being my favorite X-Man. And I love the entire idea of her not loving her body and going through so many different changes and that so many people have tried to tinker with her body throughout her history. It also represents the idea that I, myself, was never happy with my body and that I just need to own it.

However, I'm a minimalist and all of my tattoos are pretty simple. So does anyone have any ideas of a minimalist Psylocke design I could get?
    I would suggest a purple butterfly perhaps to represent beauty...Pinterest should have some ideas

Quote Originally Posted by gifted View Post
    Hey, friends.

I have a Psylocke tattoo of her psychic butterfly on my back left shoulder. The one Greg Land did from this image:

I agree that a version of the butterfly is the simplest way to go. Maybe a combo of the knife and butterfly? Like, the knife being the butterfly with the wings coming out of it. Or a butterfly on a shield, now that she uses that.
    Last edited by Psycwave; 06-05-2019 at 07:58 AM.

I just wanted to make sure it was a specific design so it didn't just look like a generic butterfly. Haha. But I do love the Greg Land butterfly.

I'm saving my shoulder for a Beast tattoo to match my partner's Belle tattoo he has. I'm thinking of designing a minimalist design 3-piece set of a butterfly, a shield, and a sword. And having it running down the side of my torso.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I have a Psylocke tattoo of her psychic butterfly on my back left shoulder. The one Greg Land did from this image:

I agree that a version of the butterfly is the simplest way to go. Maybe a combo of the knife and butterfly? Like, the knife being the butterfly with the wings coming out of it. Or a butterfly on a shield, now that she uses that.
    I guess I’ll add this to the list of tattoos I wanna get this summer. I always loved the effect. If you’re old school maybe the original version with the eyes on the wings

WTF happened to Psylocke? Is she Kwannon in Uncanny X-Men? She doesn't even have a personality in Uncanny. Just stands there as Wolverine's bodyguard pretty much.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    WTF happened to Psylocke? Is she Kwannon in Uncanny X-Men? She doesn't even have a personality in Uncanny. Just stands there as Wolverine's bodyguard pretty much.
    That is Kwannon. Psylocke is in the Age of X-Man.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    That is Kwannon. Psylocke is in the Age of X-Man.
    Like Shadowcat states - the two are separate entities now. It happened in the Hunt For Wolverine - Mystery of Madripoor mini; Betsy's soul was drained from the body Jamie reconstructed for her (Asian in appearance). She fought her way out of Sapphire Styxx's body, and used Styxx's soul powers to destroy Styxx from the inside, and reconstructed a new body (Caucasian in appearance). At the end of the mini, the Asian body awoke speaking Japanese. Teasing that Kwannon's soul or a fragment of her was still inside the body somehow, and now inhabits that body. So the two are now in bodies that resemble their original bodies, and are two separate characters with similar powersets.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion