Page 79 of 123 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Good work. Although I'm surprised the training outfit has a big X like the X-Men Red outfits.

Nice thighs.
    It had a big X in the original. The artist messed up by not making it a belt

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It had a big X in the original. The artist messed up by not making it a belt

oh. that explains why it looked weird to me.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    How do we feel about that helmet art that Marcus To posted on instagram. I dont think I want her face covered. But we shall see. He stated she has various looks.
    Having various looks sounds exciting.

It looks alright.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

I just hope you can still see her glorious lavender hair when wearing a helmet....I like that she will have different looks....she was a model after all (smile)

Marvel Previews book supposed to come out tomorrow I heard from Twitter with this art
    Last edited by Infernal-Ginger; 07-30-2019 at 11:21 AM.

I don't hate it but I've never been a fan of helmets. If we had to have something covering her face I would've preferred the Lady Britain mask. I hope it's treated like Carol's helmet and only makes an appearance every now and again or when she's in particular spaces that call for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I don't hate it but I've never been a fan of helmets. If we had to have something covering her face I would've preferred the Lady Britain mask. I hope it's treated like Carol's helmet and only makes an appearance every now and again or when she's in particular spaces that call for it.
    There are previews Excalibur thread. Brian bowing to Betsy and rogue/Gambit changing clothes.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There are previews Excalibur thread. Brian bowing to Betsy and rogue/Gambit changing clothes.
    He bent the knee to her and and she bent the knee in return and their Wonder Twin powers activated.

Ugh....I'm afraid it is her indeed. Not a fan of helmets at all...helmets, hoodies, masks.... apart from that I am very excited for this book
    A picture would last longer darling...

I honestly don't mind the helmet since she'll only wear it on certain occasions. Helmet + Butterfly signature would be much better tho IMO.

QUESTION: Do we think Betsy Braddock is going to lose her sex appeal with this change? ( And im not trying to say she isn't and that wearing armor makes her less sexy her outback armor was awesome)

Do we think they are giving that all too Kwannon? I kind of want to know your perspective on this.

She was known to be timid and distant in her original body because she was insecure in her fighting skills. Then she became action junkie sexy ninja. And then currently I feel like she's been a mix of both.

I don't want her going back to timid plain Jane. If that makes sense. And I know im not relaying this correctly. But maybe someone else can articulate this in a better way than me.

And that armor is so unflattering IMO. I mean I think its badass that she Captain Britain but I wish with looked more like her outback armor.

Mighty Member

QUESTION: Do we think Betsy Braddock is going to lose her sex appeal with this change? ( And im not trying to say she isn't and that wearing armor makes her less sexy her outback armor was awesome)

Do we think they are giving that all too Kwannon? I kind of want to know your perspective on this.

She was known to be timid and distant in her original body because she was insecure in her fighting skills. Then she became action junkie sexy ninja. And then currently I feel like she's been a mix of both.

I don't want her going back to timid plain Jane. If that makes sense. And I know im not relaying this correctly. But maybe someone else can articulate this in a better way than me.

And that armor is so unflattering IMO. I mean I think its badass that she Captain Britain but I wish with looked more like her outback armor.
    I don't think Betsy will lose her sex appeal because she's Captain. Marvel seems to have moved on from thinking female leaders have to be masculine in order to be leaders phase.

Also, this is comics, even timid plain Jane's have ton of sex appeal, lol.

I need to see more of the armor before I form an opinion though.

While the new Captain Britain armor doesn’t look appealing, I’m sure she won’t lose her sex appeal. She’s going to have other looks so they’ll have other opportunities to make her look sexy. As she gets more confidence in her role and abilities we’ll probably see more of the flirtatious side of her personality.

BANNED

Got what will probably be my last statue of Betsy as Psylocke. It's beautifully sculpted. I do wish the face were a bit softer, but I can live with it. Sideshow tends to make female faces that are either okay or downright hideous (Rogue comes to mind). I think she turned out on the better side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker View Post
    Got what will probably be my last statue of Betsy as Psylocke. It's beautifully sculpted. I do wish the face were a bit softer, but I can live with it. Sideshow tends to make female faces that are either okay or downright hideous (Rogue comes to mind). I think she turned out on the better side of things.

The pose looks really elegant.