Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Also,
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Exactly, do you know how long I've waited for Betsy to use something else besides a katana? There are so many different Japanese swords that can be used. There is the wakizashi, tanto, and odachi. That is not even getting to the bows, staffs, and spears.
    Sadly I don't see them actually going in that direction with her since they seem to be making a conscious effort to distance her from anything Japanese. I doubt we'll be seeing her using any kind of Japanese weapon any time soon if ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Sadly I don't see them actually going in that direction with her since they seem to be making a conscious effort to distance her from anything Japanese. I doubt we'll be seeing her using any kind of Japanese weapon any time soon if ever again.
    I am talking about lost opportunities when she was a Ninja and my disappointment with the lack of creativity with the weapons they give her. Hence the sentence, "If they handled her better"
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

I have a question about Psylocke art, and for some reason am just now noticing.
    Why does so much of her art feature her over a Destroyed Sentinel, like she did it?
    Like she soloed it...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I have a question about Psylocke art, and for some reason am just now noticing.
    Why does so much of her art feature her over a Destroyed Sentinel, like she did it?
    Like she soloed it...
    What's one of the most easily recognizable X-Men villain besides Magneto and Sabretooth, especially for those who grew up with the 90's animated series?

I used them for my Armor and Magik piece from last year as they are extremely generic, flexible, and easy to recognize. But that's just my opinion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Looks like a fun issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaxra View Post
    What's one of the most easily recognizable X-Men villain besides Magneto and Sabretooth, especially for those who grew up with the 90's animated series?

I used them for my Armor and Magik piece from last year as they are extremely generic, flexible, and easy to recognize. But that's just my opinion.
    You my good fan have a point lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    We got a Psylocke question in the X-Men Monday thing.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...tana-and-c2e2/

And a preview image from X-Tremists
    i LOVE how the artist made her look like her old self

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Sad part is when I write my stories. I do research. Me thinks the reason why the Claremont era holds up is because he actually researched crap instead of being lazy about it.
    It's kinda how people don't think Boxing is a Martial Art. They're like ..."Boxers can't beat Martial artists." I'm like, "a Boxer IS a Martial Artist!"
    When I was heavily into the comic scene and read articles and frequented multiple message boards, I remember CC talked about things like actually interviewing or asking questions (in this case, paramedics) on how they handle certain situations and he'd use that in his stories to make it more believable.

I do like how eventually Psylocke got to start making different telekinetic weapons when Brian Wood began to write her. Honestly, telepathy and telekinesis are the upper echelon of abilities and limiting that to just a psychic knife or psychic katana/sword can be really limiting and is not being true to the character's true capabilities.

I'm looking at you Medusa.

As for Psylocke's "inconsistent" appearance. Be careful what you wish for. Keep it up and we will get the bouffant and pink lace back. No thank you.
    Last edited by Drey; 03-22-2019 at 12:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drey View Post
    When I was heavily into the comic scene and read articles and frequented multiple message boards, I remember CC talked about things like actually interviewing or asking questions (in this case, paramedics) on how they handle certain situations and he'd use that in his stories to make it more believable.

I do like how eventually Psylocke got to start making different telekinetic weapons when Brian Wood began to write her. Honestly, telepathy and telekinesis are the upper echelon of abilities and limiting that to just a psychic knife or psychic katana/sword can be really limiting and is not being true to the character's true capabilities.

I'm looking at you Medusa.

As for Psylocke's "inconsistent" appearance. Be careful what you wish for. Keep it up and we will get the bouffant and pink lace back. No thank you.
    Man you made me spit out me drink. LOL.

Her hair int above picture looks kinda like the Bouffant somewhat.

Is there any news on Betsy being involved in House of X? I didn't see her in the promo picture unless I missed her. It would be ashamed for her to get shelved again

Hardly any members of X-Force (or X-Factor, New Mutants and GenX) are in the teaser, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't believe there's been any news about characters in general. The promo art dropped and people are speculating based off that. The way Hickman writes though even if she is in it I wouldn't expect any type of character arcs or specific interactions. His stories tend to focus on big themes and world building, imo.

We should have some tidbits tomorrow but I doubt he’ll spoil where she’ll end up.

8769BFB3-75B9-4E60-95F8-FB62FA5BA828.jpg