Page 101 of 123 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1836
    BANNED

Hell, even when she remade her body the first outfit was a dress.

Leaving this here because she's perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Oh Stunning. Thank you.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I didn't want non-Asian Betsy back. I stand corrected after today.

All-New Member

I disliked the issue.

The team feels very stuck together without any rhyme or reason - personally, I think Storm should've been on the team instead of Jubilee. Storm has magical potential and Betsy would want her as an advisor in leading PLUS it'd help explain why literally everyone forgets that Storm is a competent leader (Excalibur isn't Storm's to lead). Jubilee would've worked better in Marauders, to make it a bunch of misfits (Kate, Bobby, Pyro, Jubes).

The removal of Betsy's psychic butterfly and subsequent transfer of it to Kwannon just feels like Marvel wants their Sexy Asian Ninja back but make it Politically Correct. Bloody hell, they even but Kwannon in the old Jim Lee swimsuit! I don't know how people can praise that.

Quote Originally Posted by PsyButterfly View Post
    Bloody hell, they even but Kwannon in the old Jim Lee swimsuit! I don't know how people can praise that.
    Woooo you should search through this and the Kwannon Appreciation threads. You are not alone, but you might be wrong? Click through to find out!

I disliked the issue.

The team feels very stuck together without any rhyme or reason - personally, I think Storm should've been on the team instead of Jubilee. Storm has magical potential and Betsy would want her as an advisor in leading PLUS it'd help explain why literally everyone forgets that Storm is a competent leader (Excalibur isn't Storm's to lead). Jubilee would've worked better in Marauders, to make it a bunch of misfits (Kate, Bobby, Pyro, Jubes).

The removal of Betsy's psychic butterfly and subsequent transfer of it to Kwannon just feels like Marvel wants their Sexy Asian Ninja back but make it Politically Correct. Bloody hell, they even but Kwannon in the old Jim Lee swimsuit! I don't know how people can praise that.
    It's time to explore Betsy connection to her magic heritage, storm has nothing to do with it.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    It's time to explore Betsy connection to her magic heritage, storm has nothing to do with it.
    Co-signed.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I' d love for Brian to avoid being retaired as super hero, maybe Betsy could keep the amulet of right and he could get the sword of might
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

To is sharing some character sketches via his twitter and here is one of his other Betsy designs!

And some of you feel the one she currently has is too bulky?! Haha, thank the stars.

so is what she's wearing real armor?

I'm puzzled about some of this-- is this "Merlin" :Morgan" and other characters the original Camelot characters? Or "aliens" with those same names?

What is Betsy's main mission now?

I don't get why it isn't Rachel, Nightcrawler or Colossus on the team, instead of Rictor? and Jubilee?.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    I don't get why it isn't Rachel, Nightcrawler or Colossus on the team, instead of Rictor? and Jubilee?.
    Yeah, nothing againts Rictor or Jubilee but I would prefer at the very least Rachel and Kurt in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so is what she's wearing real armor?

I'm puzzled about some of this-- is this "Merlin" :Morgan" and other characters the original Camelot characters? Or "aliens" with those same names?

What is Betsy's main mission now?
    Yeah, it’s them - and they’re aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cochese View Post
    Yeah, it’s them - and they’re aliens.
    Um, I don't know about others, but Morgan is half human half fey, so she's not an alien.