Page 107 of 123 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1836

This is from the writer of Fallen Angels:
    No spoilers, but Psylocke's not dying. She's not being killed off and put aside. I would NEVER be part of that. I'd quit first. I have made some choices with her that people might battle me on, but it's all done out of genuine love of the character and her potential.
    So it sounds to me like they'll keep doing what they've been doing for the past 15-16 months. Follow up mistakes and wrong decisions with even worse ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Selene View Post
    This is from the writer of Fallen Angels:

So it sounds to me like they'll keep doing what they've been doing for the past 15-16 months. Follow up mistakes and wrong decisions with even worse ones.
    Yep, but replace that with thirty years.

Cause they aren’t killing her off??? Or because of the decisions that we don’t know about?

I love this man's Betsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Cause they aren’t killing her off??? Or because of the decisions that we don’t know about?
    I'm talking about what they have in store. Here's what was said under the same tweet:
    Sure, but I see it as Kwannon being "there" when all of that was happening. Aware of it. Trapped, like being in a house, watching through windows. It's complicated, but it should be.
    I think this was what CGAR mentioned previously, too.

You can hate the body swap all you want, but accept that Betsy's motives were not her own in stories like the Psi War, the Dark Angel Saga, etc. as the price to pay for reversing it?

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Nobody's dying here, lol. They're both remaining very active.
    Seriously. Let's give these writers a chance. Of course I've been nervous about Betsy's fate (I've been a fan since Fall of the Mutants = I'm old) but I personally was very happy with Excalibur #1 and I thought she sounded great. People are tossing the eggs off the roof before they hatch.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm talking about what they have in store. Here's what was said under the same tweet:

I think this was what CGAR mentioned previously, too.

You can hate the body swap all you want, but accept that Betsy's motives were not her own in stories like the Psi War, the Dark Angel Saga, etc. as the price to pay for reversing it?
    I don't think he's making the actions not the ones Betsy wanted to make though. Just that Kwannon was there and could see it all. She probably doesn't agree with everything that was done using her face but couldn't do anything about it.

I personally kind of liked the line Tini gave Betsy about feeling guilty about the folks she killed while in that body. Getting her og body back she felt like she was once again getting a new fresh start and now has to see her past mistakes looking back at her.

That's kind of pushing it though, no? Saying that everything Betsy did was Kwannon's influence isnt really realistic to me. She was her own person in that body. Especially with the big stories that you brought up.

I can see the minimal influece like the Scott thing. But for the big impactful stories like Psi War and Dark Angel. I hope that's a big no to the writer.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    I love this man's Betsy.

this is cute. I kinda wish she would go back to being a blonde. I want her to fully embrace being back in her original body. reclaim her identity.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Nothing in the above message suggests that.

We get that you wanted Betsy to stay Asian. But it was stupid and racially toxic to do and it’s been reversed. We’re moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is cute. I kinda wish she would go back to being a blonde. I want her to fully embrace being back in her original body. reclaim her identity.
    Purple hair is apart of her identity. She changed it. Pre Ninja body.

EJBJwm4X0AIIrLT.jpg

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

EJBJwm4X0AIIrLT.jpg
    I know she changed it but I think it still something most would associate with psylocke. it seems like it should be a return to her base look to re-introduce betsy to the world.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Oh nooooo lol. Blonde Betsy is cute for an occasional flashback or what if but the purple will always reign supreme for me.
    And most people don't even know that she was a blonde originally so it doesn't really feel like it's apart of her identity, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    they should have opted to give her a blonde/purple ombre

Blondelocke was beautiful on the UXM cover but I see them not having gone there bc of Emma

Last edited by Havok83; 11-11-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Oh nooooo lol. Blonde Betsy is cute for an occasional flashback or what if but the purple will always reign supreme for me.
    And most people don't even know that she was a blonde originally so it doesn't really feel like it's apart of her identity, imo.
    Co-signed. Plus she made the decision herself just recently so let's go Purple Power!

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!