Page 14 of 123 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats pessimism. When someone comments with something positive, you arent far behind to counter with the negative
    It's because Marvel isn't publishing what they want regardless of how well received it is and takes it out here because somehow convincing us this is bad is somehow going to cause a change in Marvel. :P
    The other answer is a troll.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

I'm not dumb enough to actually think that Marvel will ever care what I or in fact any of us here thinks so no I don't expect anything that I think to ever matter to Marvel, so no you're completely wrong there...and I'm not a troll...since I dare to not drink the Kool-Aid and only think happy happy thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I'm not dumb enough to actually think that Marvel will ever care what I or in fact any of us here thinks so no I don't expect anything that I think to ever matter to Marvel, so no you're completely wrong there...and I'm not a troll...since I dare to not drink the Kool-Aid and only think happy happy thoughts...
    If you don't like what is happening and you have nothing positive to say. Why are you here?
    What's the point of being here if you aren't happy with what comes out unlike the fans here who do?
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

If the fans that didn't like her being in the Asian body didn't like it then why were they here...seems that I'm the only one that gets held against...I'm a fan of the character is why I'm here, it doesn't mean that I have to or will like everything that happens to her...doesn't make my opinions any less valid than yours...

I'm here because it's a free country so I can be here if I want and I don't need your permission...or approval...

As to Betsy here's hoping that they don't make a lot of changes in the upcoming event and then wonder if/when they'll finally actually have something about the new body past the end of the mini in which it happened...as others were saying that it was likely to happen in the issues before this upcoming event and we really got little to none of it...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    If the fans that didn't like her being in the Asian body didn't like it then why were they here...seems that I'm the only one that gets held against...I'm a fan of the character is why I'm here, it doesn't mean that I have to or will like everything that happens to her...doesn't make my opinions any less valid than yours...

I'm here because it's a free country so I can be here if I want and I don't need your permission...or approval...
    Not on the internet. Its completely governed by mods which can shut that down with a swift ban (not saying you deserve one, just that internet forums dont adhere to tht "free country" ideology)

Ultimate Member

All that I was saying was that I wasn't bashing the character whose thread this is and was saying that I can post in here if I want to given that I'm not breaking any of the rules, saying that I'm posting in here because Betsy is one of my favorites and I'm giving my opinion just as others are, just because I'm not always positive about everything or mostly everything doesn't mean that I shouldn't post here...

I respect you more for acknowleding that youre not positive on mostly everything.

Ultimate Member

I can be negative at times sure, so can most, just that I'm mostly a cautious person so if we were in the nfl and our team was 4-0 I wouldn't be buying Super Bowl tickets just yet...some would call that negative but I've been burned by the Marvel hype...like when Alex and Lorna were going to get married...look how that turned out, so there's what one wants to happen and then there's what's most likely to happen, they're often two different views...

As for Betsy I'm guessing that she won't know that she's in an entirely different reality in the upcoming event...

Okay so Betsy is Eurasian in this event. Why, and does that say something about the sneak snippet we got? What the hell is in store for Psylcoke and is Kwannon really back? This all really seems like it's leading to another mess somehow.....

Where are you getting this info?

Ultimate Member

I think that Psy is going by how Betsy looks of the covers of the upcoming event, she looks more Asian than she currently does I think...

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Where are you getting this info?
    Psylocke is being written as Eurasian or Asian in the age of xman. Jordan White released a snippet of a cover or panel. Of either Kwannon or Psylocke with another new costume taking down Wolverine. Could marvel be putting her back so soon to Eurasian? Is Kwannon back? Or is Betsy just getting a new suit and going back to English lady in the end again?

Who lnows.

She's not Eurasian/Asian in Age of X-Man. The Kwannon image with Wolverine is for Uncanny.

It’s more than likely Kwannon.

Leah has said that the Psylocke she’s using is the white version and Kwannon couldn’t be in X-tremists cause they have plans for her somewhere else. I assume it was Scalphunter attacking Scott in the other image so Kwannon might be with the Marauders.

Betsy is probably going to kill her not too long after.

She looks very Asian on the covers.....