Page 15 of 123 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Ok, I finally saw the image and it looks like Betsy pre-reverted to white, hence it could very well be Kwannon. Kinda disappointed with her using the same power signature and color scheme as Betsy. I don't think she'll last long if she's just being Psylocke 2.0

I believe the image that we saw that contains what could be Kwannon is from a future cover or could possibly be a misdirection that is from Age of X. Since you know Marvel likes to hype things up for sales and such.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Nah, Marvel would never do something like that...

Appears that Kwannon was not so influenced by her time merged with Betsy or whatever and is bad again, or at least again that's how it appears...

Betsy had some really good moments today in Uncanny but they are definetly pushing Warren and Betsy back together. So kind of a wash if were going to repeat this relationship again. Oy vey.....

Ultimate Member

It'd only be a wash if they just retread the same storylines, other than that they could have plenty of room to grow together...guess we'll wait and see...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    It'd only be a wash if they just retread the same storylines, other than that they could have plenty of room to grow together...guess we'll wait and see...
    It's a wash because I personally do not want to see them back together. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    It's a wash because I personally do not want to see them back together. Thanks.
    Same here. Do you prefer her single or do you want her with someone else? if so, who do you have in mind?
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Ultimate Member

Then every pairing that has happened before would be considered a wash to the both of you...somehow I doubt it...which is a point...anyway a quick no I don't want her with someone else and no I don't want him with someone else either...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    Same here. Do you prefer her single or do you want her with someone else? if so, who do you have in mind?
    Single for myself. If she HAS to be sexing somebody, I prefer it to be NightCrawler, but just as Friends With Benefits.

Ultimate Member

I think that they'd work better as just good friends, without the with benefits part, Betsy should have some male friends that she hasn't and won't sleep with just like with Warren that he shouldn't sleep with every available X-lady...

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Single for myself. If she HAS to be sexing somebody, I prefer it to be NightCrawler, but just as Friends With Benefits.
    I am open to Nightcrawler and Bishop, thanks poster who proposed this idea. Mostly Kurt.

Don't care about this pairing as I used to but I found this panel so beautiful.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Betsy had some really good moments today in Uncanny but they are definetly pushing Warren and Betsy back together. So kind of a wash if were going to repeat this relationship again. Oy vey.....
    This was a GREAT issue for Psylocke, and the depths of her relationships with the other characters. Just read it.

Last edited by Tazirai; 01-16-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Then every pairing that has happened before would be considered a wash to the both of you...somehow I doubt it...which is a point...anyway a quick no I don't want her with someone else and no I don't want him with someone else either...
    What are you even talking about?

I said it's a wash because she had high notes in the issue and her and Warren being a low. Stop twisting my words about.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    I think single would be best right now and then maybe someone obscure to the X-Men. Like Starlord, Black Panther, Blzck Widow, not them but you know. Take her to other corners of the universe and broaden her stories.