Page 37 of 123 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    So Marvel took Betsy from this...

to this...

Yes. I can see how comic fans are going to embrace this change.

I don't think Marvel understands what the fans find cool about the characters in their books.
    To be fair, she already had a good amount of "Action" moments in dissambled that were no different from when she was in Kwannon's body. I personally don't mind if Leah wants to show the softer side of Betsy since it adds more depth to her character versus her always being in "action" mode.

Ultimate Member

Then again even in the Asian body Betsy had some softer moments, they just weren't as promoted as other times...

***Logan takes a moment to sing Happy B-Day to himself

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    ....anyways stan lavender Psylocke and buy Age of X-Man: X-Tremists #2

British psylocke looks hideous. I hope kwannon kills her off. At this point im far more interested in kwannons backstory and powers finally being explored.

BANNED

Betsy needs a kick-ass new costume. I want Kwannon back now.

Well y’all know there’s a Kwannon thread. You should go there and talk about your hopes and dreams for her.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    Well y’all know there’s a Kwannon thread. You should go there and talk about your hopes and dreams for her.
    I want Betsy looking fantastic, too. less generic.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    She already looks good and unique. Not many characters use Lavender as their go to look or power signature. The costume could need improvement but her overall look is fine.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    She looks great to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Izanami View Post
    She already looks good and unique. Not many characters use Lavender as their go to look or power signature. The costume could need improvement but her overall look is fine.

This...

Her costume in Uncanny is alright. Her Age of X-man costume is pretty dope. Neither look is exactly unique.

Ultimate Member

I personally like the looks of her Asian outfits the best, the later ones I mean...her current non AoX look is pretty bland to me...

Hopes for Betsy in HoX or PoX? Or just any general positivity or hopefulness for Betsy at the end of X-tremists?

Or has this thread truly died and will forever succumb to mournings of costumes and bodies past with the occasional jab to prop up Kwannon?

Haha. Age of X-Man basically killed every appreciation thread. I mean, it's generally well written but 5 months it's just too long. I can't wait for it to be over already.

When you like her Asian outfits but 10% of artist actually draw her as Asian in those uniforms.

Exhibit A. The entire run of Charles Soule’s Astonishing X-men run

Cut it out you guys

And someone wanted Psylocke killed off because what?! How bout no.

The only good costume Psylocke has had in recent years prior to her change was the Uncanny X-Force look. Now that was awesome. The rest were boring variations of her swimsuit with leggings

BANNED

Sad that there's not much to appreciate anymore, changing everything people liked about her and now shipping her with Blob. Zub pitched changing her with no end game in sight. Idk what Leah's doing. They really should find a way to utilize Psylocke more (why'd she chose that name in the first place and maybe why does she stick with it after all that's happened if she's not Pyslocke anymore? its so confusing and I keep up to date with most things) and capitalize off her international fanbases, CB has a network of artists he should be hitting up to give her a high quality stories, (that's one of the reasons he got promoted to his position and previously is the reason Marvel has Ganov, Young and other talent from that time...) same with his other favorites like Husk, Magik and Dani, maybe Polaris with the recent popularity boost on Gifted. Give these girls great artists and interesting solo stories or "team" minis but not around any love interests to weigh them down. Give some good books for female characters and fans alike that they could market easier online, or even scholastic or college campuses, and make evergreen.