Page 48 of 123 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Now that she is back to her original body should she just go original hair Blonde again?

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    Now that she is back to her original body should she just go original hair Blonde again?
    No. Not only do we have enough blondes that that would be another strike to her uniqueness but she chose not to be blonde.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Been out of the x-loop for a minute, any word if Betsy’s going to be a part of HoX/PoX?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Been out of the x-loop for a minute, any word if Betsy’s going to be a part of HoX/PoX?
    Nothing so far. JDW just said there are plans for her.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PetPigeon View Post
    No, leave it purple. It looks so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    No, leave it purple. It looks so much better.
    I say leave it purple but go for a darker shade. All of the light colors plus her hair being such a light shade of purple makes her appearance appear too busy imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I say leave it purple but go for a darker shade. All of the light colors plus her hair being such a light shade of purple makes her appearance appear too busy imo.
    its better to alter the color of her costume than hair bc if they have it dark, then she looks exactly like she did before. The lighter color at least helps differentiate her, especially with Kwanonn back

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I prefer the lavender locks. Maybe make it bigger. Give her a night out with Dazzler, Storm, and Carol/Rogue. Let them mock Jubilee’s fashion/mothering choices.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Hey guys. I just started playing Marvel Future Fight yesterday. Still getting the hang of it. Can anyone tell me how do I get to play with Psylocke and Storm?
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    Hey guys. I just started playing Marvel Future Fight yesterday. Still getting the hang of it. Can anyone tell me how do I get to play with Psylocke and Storm?
    Play the Rise of the X-Men Epic Quest for Storm. For Psylocke you need to spend crystals and play the X-Force epic quest.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    Play the Rise of the X-Men Epic Quest for Storm. For Psylocke you need to spend crystals and play the X-Force epic quest.
    Thank you. I started only yeasterday. I'll have to spend Crystals to buy Psylocke? Because we earn them so so slowly.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Thank you. I started only yeasterday. I'll have to spend Crystals to buy Psylocke? Because we earn them so so slowly.
    I’m afraid so. My recommendation is to buy the Tony Stark’s Stash which is a good value compared to all the other offers in the game. Even then, it’ll still be a little bit of time before you can unlock her without dumping a lot of money into the game.

BANNED

One benefit now is with the Shield Academy, they give you a stupid amount of Crystals. You actually came in at a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Greatest_Username View Post
    I’m afraid so. My recommendation is to buy the Tony Stark’s Stash which is a good value compared to all the other offers in the game. Even then, it’ll still be a little bit of time before you can unlock her without dumping a lot of money into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    One benefit now is with the Shield Academy, they give you a stupid amount of Crystals. You actually came in at a good time.
    Ok....I didn't know to get the X-Men it was such a huge time and money investment. I'm getting bored playing with mainly Avengers when there are so many awesome X-Men there.

Ok....I didn't know to get the X-Men it was such a huge time and money investment. I'm getting bored playing with mainly Avengers when there are so many awesome X-Men there.
    That's the worst part of the game, really. Only got into it after getting Rogue and Storm. Now need Betts for her current look
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah