Page 98 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1836
    Ultimate Member

Actually the body that Betsy is in now is not her original body, that's long gone, she created this body pretty much out of thin air and somehow knew how to do it...and that it somehow oddly has her original dna, which makes no sense at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Thats Kwannon and it happened in the Search for Wolverine: Mystery in Madripoor mini last year. We're still waiting for Marvel tot ell the story as to how that happened
    Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Actually the body that Betsy is in now is not her original body, that's long gone, she created this body pretty much out of thin air and somehow knew how to do it...and that it somehow oddly has her original dna, which makes no sense at all...
    Ey thank you guys so much.

It looks exactly like her original body but since it’s the same dna it’s understandable I guess.
    Yikes, my grammar has gone to ****. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Ey thank you guys so much.

It looks exactly like her original body but since it’s the same dna it’s understandable I guess.
    For intends and purposes it is her original body even if it "technically" isnt. Its not a plot point thats come up although that may change in Dawn of X

Today's issue of Excalibur should make Betsy fans very happy.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The queen is finally back!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    The queen is finally back!
    We’ve been waiting so long!

I REALLY liked Excalibur. Betsy’s hair >>>>

BANNED

Only quibble: this is one in a long line of recent books that regularly forget her name is “Elisabeth”. No z.

You guys this was so good for Betsy. I am digging it.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    We’ve been waiting so long!

I REALLY liked Excalibur. Betsy’s hair >>>>
    She was glorious!

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Only quibble: this is one in a long line of recent books that regularly forget her name is “Elisabeth”. No z.
    It's been Elizabeth since the Marvel Uk days!

BANNED

Not during most of her X-Men run.

A few got it wrong here and there but it has always been (and should be) spelled with a z. I also kinda liked when Puck was calling her "Liz" during UXF even if she hated it lol.

I really enjoyed Betsy's dialogue with Brian throughout this issue and the big fight scene. I wonder if her aversion to still being called "Psylocke" is because she already told Kwannon she could have the name or if just cause she knows it's time for a fresh start on Krakoa.

BANNED

It’s been spelled with a s most of the last 30+ years, at least. That may have began as a typo from the Marvel UK reprints, but it held as the most common spelling for decades. I guess Claremont went back and changed it again? I just don’t like the reversion, but that’s me.

The only time I can really recall it ever being spelled with an s was during the Kelly/Seagle years? It's always been z. Official wikis, marvel handbooks, etc. S was the typo.

To's Betsy is GOOD.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    The only time I can really recall it ever being spelled with an s was during the Kelly/Seagle years? It's always been z. Official wikis, marvel handbooks, etc. S was the typo.
    I remember it all throughout the Claremont years and much of the 90s and 2000s. Maybe they changed it in trade, but I feel confident I wasn’t hallucinating for almost 30 years. If I am it’s not that serious either way.