Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Luciano Vecchio fan redesigns for Billy and Teddy, imagining them embracing more of their Scarlet Witch/Captain Marvel legacies. I love both.

I'm a solid Luciano fan. Follow him on the twitter and the gram and if these were legit designs for, say, a parallel reality -- well that'd be rad AF.
    As far as designs for 616, there are elements I appreciate and enjoy. I'm very into Teddy having a more scifi space cadet aesthetic, and I'm a HUGE supporter of his embracing the non-caucasian skin tone AND the signature skrull chin/pointy ears. I love that. And for Billy, although the design is busy -- I enjoy the sparkle and razzle dazzle of his arcane aesthetic. I'm especially fond of how he renders Billy's power signature. I'd still really love to see Billy don a design similar to what Aud Koch created below...vvv

^^^^Specifically the white mystical swirly fade into the black/space-void body. I dig it so much. As for the cloak, I would prefer to ditch the CLOAK stripes and revert to solid red and a more manageable length. ha ha. Maybe an asymmetrical length, like what Magneto wore in the Days of Future Past film, or like Storm's design in X-Men Red.
    I'd love to see Billy's power signature evolve from strictly blue to having a color-change shimmery northern lights affect sort of, depending on what he's casting. But that's likely too complex to track and/or annoying for a colorist. Maybe too similar to what Karolina and/or Snowguard from Champions.
    Last edited by Fokken; 01-16-2019 at 06:05 AM.