Page 81 of 96 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1435

And AAM wasn't even cancelled. It ended due to Spencer's Captain America workload.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

There was also stuff Spencer cut from Ant-Man, like the Taskmaster/Black Ant/Bagalia stuff he moved to Cap. Generally all the recent books with Scott finish at like 15k orders, but I greatly appreciate Marvel's tenacious refusal to surrender on this and will happily take my yearly Scott story.

Also, Cassie's costume is hella cute and I like it more than the 90's Stinger. Plus she looks a bit better alongside her dad now.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

And subsequently to ASM in Tasky/BA's case, yeah.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Also, Cassie's costume is hella cute and I like it more than the 90's Stinger. Plus she looks a bit better alongside her dad now.
    I think it's the similarities with her dad that are part of my problem with it. Actually kind of makes her look younger, come to think of it, so maybe that's cute?

It's not the design that makes her look younger, it's the flat chest - before we saw the cover with her on, someone even suggested it was Eric O'Grady (Black Ant) and not Cassie.

Oh ****!

"@baconcarlton A couple of the Young Avengers will be in the Incoming book, out in December! Reserve a copy at your local comic shop!"

72782389_260688674890160_1238312387060465987_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4f7-8yHyAt/

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stature View Post
    Oh ****!

"@baconcarlton A couple of the Young Avengers will be in the Incoming book, out in December! Reserve a copy at your local comic shop!"

72782389_260688674890160_1238312387060465987_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4f7-8yHyAt/
    He also said in another reply that this particular drawing of Eli was not for Incoming! and it's just a sketch, though (which I figured, 'cause he always posts his sketches with that same background). We know for sure Billy and Teddy at least are in the one-shot, so he could be referring to them. But hopefully other YA members get to appear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    He also said in another reply that this particular drawing of Eli was not for Incoming! and it's just a sketch, though (which I figured, 'cause he always posts his sketches with that same background). We know for sure Billy and Teddy at least are in the one-shot, so he could be referring to them. But hopefully other YA members get to appear as well.
    Aw damn didn't see that. Still crossin' my fingers!

Another variant cover for Incoming has Teddy on it:

https://www.newsarama.com/47816-marv...xclusives.html

Not the best look for him but always good to see more of Hulkling.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Another variant cover for Incoming has Teddy on it:

https://www.newsarama.com/47816-marv...xclusives.html

Not the best look for him but always good to see more of Hulkling.
    Good to see him appear on a cover other than the one drawn by Cheung. It makes me think he will indeed have a big role in the book overall. I like the whole Eternity Mask look on the characters, but I saw another version of this cover on Twitter that I like better because we get to see his face.

Here it is, if anyone's wondering:

In other news, it looks like we got a first look at what Kate may look like in the MCU. This is a screenshot of a concept art taken from the new Marvel Studios series ''Expanding The Universe'' on Disney+. No surprise that it was heavily inspired by the David Aja design. But keep in mind that it's just a concept art, so the final product may look different.

Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 11-12-2019 at 12:21 AM.

Still with the hip holes

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Still with the hip holes
    I'm surprised they kept that. I actually think they made it look good, regardless. But again, it might not make it to the final look.

Here's two more concept arts (Lucky!!!):

Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 11-12-2019 at 01:56 AM.

More information from Twitter that may or may not be relevant: apparently they showed the cover of Vision And The Scarlet Witch #4 while discussing WandaVision in the series. This is the issue in which we find out Wanda was pregnant with Thomas and William.

Extraordinary Member

Technically it's just Thomas, William wasn't detected until his actual birth in issue 12.
    I wonder how they will explain the origin of their names in MCU though.

I love that Coipel doesn't shy away from including a genitals on his tight-pants-wearing-heroes. If the ladies are going to have these inexplicably pronounced breasts beneath unreasonably vacuum sealed suits, then the guys can most certainly depict that there IS a dick in them trousers.