Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post

I honestly don't know where you're getting this idea about Marvel Studios. They will bet on new names, sure, but look at some of their recent announcements: Jane Foster as Thor, Yelena Belova as Black Widow, Kate Bishop as Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk. Does that really sound like a company that's stepping away from derivative names to you?
No, but all those names have something about them that set them apart; either because the previous characters story is done, or because they will have the previously named character in the film with them to hand over the baton then bugger off. The Avengers isnt going anywhere, Avengers 4/5/6 will be coming soon enough.

With Young Avengers, or Dark Avengers or Secret Avengers - those titles wouldnt work as film titles because they're too limiting and they sound too corny. I might be wrong, full wrong, but I dont see the MCU wanting to go in that direction with a new group, and with Young especially - actors age, and you cant always know how fast etc. and so that could lead to some pretty awkward youths if they wanted a franchise - even the comics these characters have left the name behind and would be odd to see in a book calling them Young Avnegers when younger characters already exist and have been full Avengers!

Young Avengers is more of your marketing gimmick, but not the name of the show/film.