Page 76 of 96 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1435

Eh, it feels like one of those controversies heard on the daily that'll likely blow over. We'll see.

For good or ill, I think it's unlikely this situation effects the show unless more women come forward or his ex-wife produces some hard evidence. Unless that happens... like you said, its something of a Johnny Depp/Amber Heard case.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Also Heinberg and Cheung's page in Marvel Comics #1000 was amazing
    This is awesome and really makes me miss this team. I don't mind The Champions, but for some reason they just don't give me the same feelings as the Young Avengers. I really hope Eli is back for good. He was always one of my favorites. Also, if he does come back for good, I hope this doesn't mean that Rayshaun Lucas goes into limbo. I would love for 2 Black teen-heroes to coexist and hold it down. Ray just needs a new code-name. Thoughts?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

The short version of Rayshaun's name is Shaun, not Ray. As for the codename, they'd just share it. He's on Marvel Rising, remember, so they won't be changing it.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

An artist following Artgerm's Inktober prompts didn't know who REM was (it's an anime character), so they drew MAC instead!

https://twitter.com/MGNemesi/status/...8001897160706/
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The short version of Rayshaun's name is Shaun, not Ray. As for the codename, they'd just share it. He's on Marvel Rising, remember, so they won't be changing it.
    Well, Eli probably won't be appearing on Marvel Rising so they don't have to worry about it there...

Yeah, my point there was that Rayshaun will be keeping the name because they're using it in cartoons. If Eli sticks to the Patriot name, which I expect he will, it'll be shared. In-universe, Eli did give Rayshaun permission to use it, so it was his choice. It's a similar situation to Sam Wilson's other sidekick, Joaquin Torres, who kept the Falcon name even after Sam reverted back to it.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

After Marvel Comics #1000, I want Eli to get a rebrand more than ever. It's obvious he's been through a lot off-page, and it seems like he's back with a brand new way of seeing the world and his role in it. What he said about changing the world through education really made me think about what kind of hero he would be today. And IDK, I just feel like he's outgrown the traditional ''Patriot'' notion, if that makes any sense.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 10-20-2019 at 01:34 PM.

“The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Can I just say I cried when I saw the team back together and Alan writing them again? I'm just happy as hell to see Eli again and I love the idea of him getting to be a lawyer. Would be cool if he either interned for Jen or Matt. Anyone else still getting some sexual tension off of Kate and Eli?

Yup Shaun and Eli should both keep the name. Team up?

Out of curiosity, think the rumored Young Avengers relaunch will be the classic team based off of this?

Another thing that I noticed with this picture, Cassie is in her Stature identity rather than her Stinger one. If Young Avengers returned, would she also resume that one or would she switch between the 2?

https://mcuexchange.com/rumor-antman-3-young-avengers/

Relevant here too. It's rumored that Ant-Man 3 will introduce the MCU Young Avengers.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    https://mcuexchange.com/rumor-antman-3-young-avengers/

Relevant here too. It's rumored that Ant-Man 3 will introduce the MCU Young Avengers.
    If true then they may set up a YA series for Disney plus. Do they have a clue who would play Eli? Anyone think that instead of Irornlad we'll have Morgan going though time?

Mighty Member

I can't see YA not being a movie.