Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
I'm not sure how much of a push there really is. To me it all seems like writers who like them just being allowed to use them.

I mean, Death's Hand is a character/franchise that has literally nothing to do with Billy and Teddy. It seems to me like Marvel's idea was to bring that back and Howard just decided to put them on it. Nadia meeting the YA(mostly Cassie and I guess Billy/Tommy) was one of those thing fans wanted to see, and I think Whitley really likes the YA too. It was an issue with lots of other guests anyway, so why not. And now, this new event. If Ewing is the one writing as people are guessing, signs also point to writer's pick, considering he had Billy on New Avengers. Lastly War Scrolls... Also by fan, less than a full oneshot, and pretty much about Loki, who's actually relevant to the WOTR event.
Ok, maybe push wasn't the right word, but my point is: as long as Marvel keeps using them, that will keep the Young Avengers on their radar, which could inspire a comeback for the team. I mean, look at the reception of those teasers on Twitter: the Billy one was so far the one with the most comments, retweets and likes. There is clearly a lot of online attention whenever he is around, and a lot of that has to do with the fact that the YA fandom is very vocal online. I'm not saying that that alone will make sure the team will come back, but I think it helps Marvel see the potential.