Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Judging by the solicits of Strikeforce, I'm getting the feeling Billy won't be in the first two issues. Maybe Tini didn't want to use him there while he was in Death's Head.

And speaking of Death's Head, the solicit for the final issue is out, and we have our fearless YA trio on the cover:

DEATH’S HEAD #4 (of 4)
    TINI HOWARD (W) • KEI ZAMA (A)
    Cover by NICK ROCHE
    Connecting variant cover by JOHN MCCREA
    NUMBER FOUR IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM!
    Death’s Head and his fri—err, associates—are trapped in Dr. Necker’s robot graveyard. Tensions are high, but batteries are low. Will this team-up all sign on together, or log off separately? What does the mysterious Dr. Necker want? And how will Death’s Head learn to text with those big robot hands? Find out in our final issue!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    Hopefully being together like that again will inspire them to discuss a YA reunion.

And a reminder to everyone: the first issue of Death's Head will be out next week! I've been using Marvel Unlimited to read my comics, but I will make an exception for this one and purchase it digitally right after it comes out, because I really want to support a Billy/Teddy book in the best way that I can.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 07-25-2019 at 08:52 AM.