Page 22 of 96 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Has it ever been stated why Eli cannot be used?
    L

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

Something to do with the estate of Robert Morales, the writer of Truth: Red, White, and Black I believe. Not sure of the details, but they apparently have something to do with Marvel's difficulty in using him.
    Continuity, even in a "shared" comics universe is often insignificant if not largely detrimental to the quality of a comic.

Immortal X-Men - Once & Future- X-Cellent - X-Men: Red

Nobody cares about what you don't like, they barely care about what you do like.

I know it's not quite as big as Kate's news but I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted here yet

Tommy Kaplan, Seeker of Darkness
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I know it's not quite as big as Kate's news but I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted here yet

Looks like Cassie's introducing Nadia and Viv to the YAs. But why does Viv have a shocked expression? She of all people should've known about them, considering she has access to a database of all active superheroes.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like Cassie's introducing Nadia and Viv to the YAs. But why does Viv have a shocked expression? She of all people should've known about them, considering she has access to a database of all active superheroes.
    Whitley tweeted a part of the script where Viv apparently malfunctions when she tries to read/explain how Nadia is related to Billy and Tommy. Maybe it's that.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Whitley tweeted a part of the script where Viv apparently malfunctions when she tries to read/explain how Nadia is related to Billy and Tommy. Maybe it's that.
    Come on, it's not that confusing, Billy/Tommy are just Nadia's dad's robo grandkid's children born through mystical means with a witch, then reborn into older teenagers.
    There are only biological, mechanical, and mystical ties involved.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Come on, it's not that confusing, Billy/Tommy are just Nadia's dad's robo grandkid's children born through mystical means with a witch, then reborn into older teenagers.
    There are only biological, mechanical, and mystical ties involved.
    Given that Tommy and Billy are (kinda/sorta) Wanda's kids (spiritual god-children, really) and Viv is kinda/sorta Vision's kid, and Vision and Wanda were married, that would make Viv their step-sister.

I'd be all like that robot dude in Star Trek. "Illogical! Illogical!" <smoke comes from ears>

I'm still waiting for Nadia to meet 'her dad' Hank Pym, and him be all, "Huh? What game is this? Maria was infertile..."

And then Tony Stark pops up and says, "Wait, your mom's name is Maria, too?" and we break into interpretive dance.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 04-12-2019 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Given that Tommy and Billy are (kinda/sorta) Wanda's kids (spiritual god-children, really) and Viv is kinda/sorta Vision's kid, and Vision and Wanda were married, that would make Viv their step-sister.

I'd be all like that robot dude in Star Trek. "Illogical! Illogical!" <smoke comes from ears>

I'm still waiting for Nadia to meet 'her dad' Hank Pym, and him be all, "Huh? What game is this? Maria was infertile..."

And then Tony Stark pops up and says, "Wait, your mom's name is Maria, too?" and we break into interpretive dance.
    There's also the fact that Vision made Virginia out of Wanda's brain patterns. So in the same way that Wonder Man is Vision's brother, Virginia and Wanda were sisters.

Wanda is Viv's aunt, making Billy and Tommy her cousins (on top of being her step-brothers)

That's some Game of Thrones Inbreedy sounding Family Tree Insanity.

But I don't give a fuq and I'm here for it.

GIVE. ME. ALL. THE. FAMILY. REUNIONS. GAAAAAAH!

also: Who da gal in da back with Kate and 'Murica?

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    also: Who da gal in da back with Kate and 'Murica?
    I think it's one of the girls from Nadia's lab group G.I.R.L., it looks like Alexis Miranda. She's a lacrosse player and she isn't a scientist like the other girls, but her sister is.

edit: I checked on the wikia and it turns out Lexi first appeared in a story starring Kate where they were kidnapped along with some other girls by a vampire who wanted to make them his harem.
    Last edited by Beetle; 04-12-2019 at 04:23 AM.

Ultimate Member

Now we just need Speed to hit on Viv, for maximum awkwardsexy!

Pfft. Game of Thrones is your example of Family Tree Insanity? Try watching Once Upon A Time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Now we just need Speed to hit on Viv, for maximum awkwardsexy!
    Isn't that a bit squicky? Like the last few posts said, they're essentially brother and sister!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't that a bit squicky? Like the last few posts said, they're essentially brother and sister!
    He said that in a reply mentioning Game of Thrones, a show known for it's incest lol.