Page 29 of 96 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    The preview for Unstoppable Wasp #7 is up, birthday party with the Young Avengers and Champions guest starring

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/2019/05/03/marvel-preview-the-unstoppable-wasp-7-2

It seems they changed Cassie's dress from red to purple
    This looks fun. They all look adorable on that last page! Hopefully they'll have some relevant dialogue during the issue and not just be background props. I really want at least one decent interaction between Nadia, Viv and Billy/Tommy regarding their family connections.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    This looks fun. They all look adorable on that last page! Hopefully they'll have some relevant dialogue during the issue and not just be background props. I really want at least one decent interaction between Nadia, Viv and Billy/Tommy regarding their family connections.
    I am so excited for this.
    After deep delving into Anthony Oliveira's Wiccan/Hulkling tweets, in anticipation of his story for the War of Realms, my hype is BLAZING for Billy/Teddy content.

New info about the Wiccan and Hulkling story in War Scrolls #2: https://twitter.com/meakoopa/status/1124012810747432962

Mostly just the title, “My Drag Brunch with Loki” so it is apparently not just Wiccan and Hulkling, but Loki as well, first time (on panel anyway) of them interacting since the end of Gillen's Young Avengers It will be fun to see them interacting again!

The interaction between Cassie and Nadia was cute at least.

Incredible Member

Guess that Intel Advertisement comic that ended with Nadia and Cassie playing video games isn't canon.

I don't buy Viv saying "you and me."

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Guess that Intel Advertisement comic that ended with Nadia and Cassie playing video games isn't canon.
    Nadia's design made that obvious, as she had a yellow costume that's usually used for Janet, and black hair instead of brown.

Though, technically, does anything stop it simply being a preview of the future? FCBD 2015 had an ANAD Avengers story, which was clearly a preview for the future as Secret Wars started in the other FCBD issue that year (incidentally, ANAD Avengers had an FCBD story in 2016 as well, which was Nadia's debut).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Once y'all get your peepers on that YOUNG AVENGERS ALUMNI content over in the WASP SOLO -- please give we thread-frequenters the dish, the tee, the scoop, the hot hot details. Thx!

It was a cute issue, mostly just introducing everyone to Nadia so not exactly a font of character development.

A few small things I thought were worth noting
    spoilers:
    Apparently America and Cassie met at some point and they've developed a friendship off panel.
    Cassie still thinks of them as her team and still calls them the Young Avengers.
    She's still a bit manipulative, planning a superhero team up between the Young Avengers and the Champions behind everyone's backs.

Oh and apparently she dyed her Stature costume purple
    end of spoilers

The purple Stature costume was actually her stage 2 outfit in the now-defunct Avengers Academy mobile game. A bit odd that she uses it - and her growing powers - when she's still called Stinger.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Do you know how to use spoiler tags?

There wasn't any point. Look at the third attachment in the post above mine. The costume I'm talking about is on that page!

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There wasn't any point. Look at the third attachment in the post above mine.
    And it's a small thumbnail that someone specifically looking for spoilers would need to click on in order to see it in detail

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post

See, Viv gets it. She knows how convoluted her family tree is. It's filled with time travel, demons, and way too many brain wave copying.