Page 32 of 96 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

I'm pretty sure Vision hasn't even acknowledged Billy or Tommy beyond briefly visiting Billy in that one issue.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    I'm pretty sure Vision hasn't even acknowledged Billy or Tommy beyond briefly visiting Billy in that one issue.
    Which may explain Viv's glitch when referencing Nadia's relationship with them.

Incredible Member

Gotta keep Vision as a disfunctioning machine so we can continue that drama as long as no one tries to fix him. Why does Jim Hammond ever have these issues?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    It's what I want from their relationship

But between how Vision was acting in Avengers AI (shutting himself off from the world and orbiting the sun), and then in Waid's Avengers (erasing his emotional connection to his memories of Wanda), and there was the whole having kids with Eve in Uncanny Avengers, and repeating that again with Virginia.
    I just don't think the canon supports Vision having a good relationship with Billy and Tommy. He keeps trying to replace them with more kids.
    And don't forget how he also tried to erase Kang from existence during Waid's Avengers, which would lead to Billy and Tommy being erased from the timeline as well (as we saw in the very first Young Avengers arc). It pisses me off so much that Waid wrote Vision being so fucking reckless like that. Someone intelligent like him should absolutely know better than that, specially since he knew it was a version of Kang that made him and Wanda get married in the first place. But he didn't care. He was so selfish that he was literally willing to let his first children never even get the chance to exist. I'm sure Waid probably didn't even think of this little detail while he was writing the story, but unfortunately that's how it ended up coming out. Just awful, selfish behavior. I really hope someone calls Vision out on this **** if he has any relevant interaction with Billy and Tommy like, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Which may explain Viv's glitch when referencing Nadia's relationship with them.
    My headcanon went straight to ''he probably programmed her to not talk about that''. Which reminds me of the cancelled Vision mini-series we almost got. Aud Koch shared an art that was gonna be a part of it and it would feature a family tree made by Viv. We can see that under Wanda's and Eve's names, she writers ''dad's 1st/2nd wife who we never talk about''. I know that series is technically not canon now, but like I said, my headcanon can totally see that being true.

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
    Gotta keep Vision as a disfunctioning machine so we can continue that drama as long as no one tries to fix him. Why does Jim Hammond ever have these issues?
    Probably because Jim is not used as much as Viz.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-12-2019 at 06:46 AM.

I think I see now why the book got nixed. Magneto being Scarlet Witch's father comes into play, but that's not current canon. And never talked about? It was Wanda who restored Sparky at the end of Tom King's Vision series. They also incorrectly called Nadia "Pym" instead of her adopted name Van Dyne. I thought maybe it clashed with Champions, but it looks like Uncanny Avengers and the previous Vision series are what the problem was.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 05-12-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Based on his tweets, Nick Robles may be confirming he's the artist for the Wiccan & Hulkling story in War Scrolls #2.

ETA: And now it's official!
    Last edited by GraysonXIV; 05-13-2019 at 12:45 PM.

ooooh... I like.

Quote Originally Posted by GraysonXIV View Post
    Based on his tweets, Nick Robles may be confirming he's the artist for the Wiccan & Hulkling story in War Scrolls #2.

ETA: And now it's official!
    OMG, THE CUTENESS OF THAT ART NICK SHARED! Anthony keeps teasing that he wants to write more Billy/Teddy stories! Also, just realized that Nick is the artist of a comic book written by Tini Howard, who's also writing Billy and Teddy on Death's Head. I am convinced those people are all communicating among themselves and fighting for our rights... I'm so high on gay hype right now! Marvel better keep delivering the goods.

Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-14-2019 at 06:18 AM.

CANONIZE BILLY THE OTTER!!!!!

yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    CANONIZE BILLY THE OTTER!!!!!

yus yus yus yus yus yus yus yus
    I REFUSE. Goth twink Billy in Death's Head is the only canon I'll accept.

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Yeah, no way Billy is an otter. He's a perennial twink.

If he had chest hair, he'd shave it
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God

Everyone losing their **** over the chest hair, and I'm just here amused at the fact that Billy has... elf ears.

Maybe it's Northstar and he stole Billy's guy.