How does she smell?
    Being a superhero I imagine sweaty gym shorts

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    How does she smell?
    well ants smell with their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    How does she smell?
    Better than Emma apparently
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    Yet she has no nose
    There's a crease between her eyes of what I assume is a nose .

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

LOL at this thread becoming a discussion about Cassie's nose. We're obviously in dire need of something relevant to talk about.

Ironically, something relevant is what started this - art of Cassie from the new Ant-Man series. Incoming, and news about Hulkling, can't come soon enough.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Don't worry when Strikeforce is out tommorow we can roast Billy for saying he's engaged to a superhero for the 800th time!!

Like Damn Teddy just get that boy a ring!!

I know this is Champions news... but it will also affect the YAs.
    https://www.newsarama.com/48201-marv...is-spring.html
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Kinda doubt it... Aren't all YA 18+ by now?

Cassie definitely isn't - and the anti child vigilante law is supposed to affect anyone under 21, which would thus snare most of the YAs.

Cassie definitely isn't - and the anti child vigilante law is supposed to affect anyone under 21, which would thus snare most of the YAs.
    If the law is for under 21 then I imagine it would only affect Cassie, and maybe Billy and Tommy. Teddy will probably be in space. Eli and Kate are over 21, will probably never see Nate again, I think America is over 21, Noh Var is off world and also over 21. Jonas is nothing but Spare Parts. And the homewrecker Prodigy is nothing more then a mere spec meant to be consumed with the rise of Our Demiurge and Lifeforce of the Universe Billy Kaplan!!

In short he doesn't matter....

Prodigy would be on Krakoa anyway.

America went to college in her solo book (sorry for bringing that crap piece of writing up), so I had her pegged at 19.

America went to college in her solo book (sorry for bringing that crap piece of writing up), so I had her pegged at 19.
    I thought prodigy was no longer a mutant. Didn't he loose his powers in M Day and is now just using the memories of them?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

With the exception of Cassie, I can see this going both ways for everyone else. Marvel will either say they're all 21 to let them get away with it (and find some excuse for Cassie to still hang out with them), or they will be slightly younger and be dragged into the whole mess. Honestly? I kind of don't want them involved. I just want a relaunch with the team getting back together and doing their own thing, without the need to tie in to some other story that seems to be much more about the Champions than anything else. So hopefully they'll just have Billy using his reality warping to fool the government and let all of the YA members get away with it, or they'll have an entire arc on space helping Teddy with his cosmic thing and will be unaffected. I'm fine with either, just let the YA have their own stories again.

Kieron Gillen said he wrote America as older than the other YA members, and since Kate turned 21 on that book, it's pretty much safe to say America is older than that. Her going to college doesn't really say much about her age; people can go to college at any age.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    I thought prodigy was no longer a mutant. Didn't he loose his powers in M Day and is now just using the memories of them?
    That is true, but Krakoa DOES allow non-mutants on its soil, as long as they have permission. And I'm not caught up on the Hickman-era so maybe this has already been established and I don't know about, but I imagine there should be a pass for former mutants who lost their powers. A lot of them were still targets of hate crimes even after M-Day, so I imagine mutants would sympathize enough with their situation to grant them refuge.

Either way, I definitely think the X-office has a bigger say over Prodigy than the Avengers office. So yeah, I think he's more likely to pop up in an X-title right now than in an YA relaunch.

Side note Billy was drinking Wine in Strikeforce today so either he's 21 or he just doesn't give a ****!!