Page 93 of 96 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293949596 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1435

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    To be fair we don't really know what Captain America's stance on this new law is yet.
    He's obviously testifying in favor of the kids in the preview page, but I found that cover of him, Carol, and Spidey looking over all the teen heroes somewhat ominous.

I wouldn't read much into it, it's a homage to a Justice Society cover.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Could also be some government goon throwing files at them or them seeing what the bad guys already have on everyone

Glad we'll get some focus on Teddy - still wondering how Billy will tie-in, because he kinda has to. Also nice to see some sprinkling of YAs in other events - will a new book be announced soon?

Empyre looks interesting, but I hope it doesn't take Teddy out of the picture for the long-term. Excited to see them lean into his cosmic roots. In one of the blurred images in the teaser trailer you can kind of make out Mr. Fantastic next to what looks like Teddy on some sort of throne - will be awesome to see him interacting with other MU characters and maybe even some parent interactions (Mar-Vell - Teddy, Wanda - Billy). They should formally detach him from the Hulkling name and give him something appropriately epic.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I wouldn't read much into it, it's a homage to a Justice Society cover.
    It's also just a variant cover, so it's possible it doesn't even accurately portrays what happens in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibara View Post
    Glad we'll get some focus on Teddy - still wondering how Billy will tie-in, because he kinda has to.
    I think we'll have the answer to that next week, on Incoming!. It's a prequel to the Empyre story, and Billy is there with Teddy...

WHERE. Are. The SPOILERS???

WHAT. happpened. In INCOMING?!?

WHO AS THE SCANNSSSSSS?????

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    WHERE. Are. The SPOILERS???

WHAT. happpened. In INCOMING?!?

WHO AS THE SCANNSSSSSS?????
    I have seen a spoiler in youtube only a page but I only can say that once and future king of both races is here.

I was blessed with Billy/Dorrek content, such Satisfaction anything else that happened in that issue is unimportant except maybe the drops and teases about Outlawed since it was heavily implied it would indeed affect Kate, Billy, Tommy, Dorrek, Cassie and Co. So legit if we get any kind of Tommy content this year that'd be the place to look.

I'd post spoilers but don't how to hide them sorry *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I was blessed with Billy/Dorrek content, such Satisfaction anything else that happened in that issue is unimportant except maybe the drops and teases about Outlawed since it was heavily implied it would indeed affect Kate, Billy, Tommy, Dorrek, Cassie and Co. So legit if we get any kind of Tommy content this year that'd be the place to look.

I'd post spoilers but don't how to hide them sorry *shrugs*
    You use brackets at either end of what you want to hide. So you type the word SPOIL in brackets at the beginning and then /SPOIL in brackets at the end

If you quote me you'll see spoilers:
    EXAMPLE
    end of spoilers

YA Incoming Spoilers

spoilers:
    Okay so the murder itself ultimately was unimportant as far as the Young Avengers go I don't even know who the MOFO is. Anyways Jessica Jones gets on the scene with the gangsta lean and she discovers a kree connection which inevitably leads back to a skrull who ends up dying so that's all well and dandy. Now Outlawed that senator is making a big fuss on television he'll probably be the overarching antagonist throughout that little situation.

Anyways fast forward to Wickling content, Teddy is on the phone with someone whom I think it was Super Skrull from implications saying he has an hour before they come pick him up. So apparently they have been in contact well before this murder. Big flash of light ensues Billy teleports into the apartment, it seems he's having some kind of lapse as far as his mental wellbeing, he makes a note about how unhappy he is with Strikeforce, and he want's to quit to come with Teddy, they keep referring to it as a "Job" I was unaware he was being paid... Billy says he was conscripted and he hates it mentions feeling scared and alone. Billy also mentions how he has the power to wish for anything in this world, or any other world, and bend reality to whatever whim he pleases but in the end he only want's Teddy, which was sweet and also reaffirmed just how powerful Billy is. They go back and forth a couple panels Teddy tells him to see it through to the end basically. Then says he needs to leave for his own "Job" in space and that leaving is something he has to do or basically an ass ton of people are fucked!! They cuddle for an Hour before Teddy has to leave.

Fast forward to the end, Teddy is surrounded by an entourage of Kree and Skrull dressed like the King we know he is. He makes a mention of being King in the future and past whatever that means. I believe those were the knight form New Avengers around him, plus Superskrull who killed his mom, Teddy has not let that go and makes him aware of that his reply is that his life is his no matter what. Anyways the Kree and Skrull are already united as it turns out how they got to this point and how long they have been in contact with Teddy goes unexplained. He gives his kingly speech claims they are no longer enemies their war is over basically and they are, "The Alliance" and he addresses himself as Dorrek not Teddy. And that's pretty much the end of that. With a Tune into Empyre in April Announcement in the corner of the pages.

I almost forgot before all that the Senator apart of Outlawed was on TV, before leaving Teddy said the best thing about being off earth is he won't have to deal with that BS. Heavily implying that the underage superhero rules will indeed affect the Young Avengers! Oh and last thing Billy is more powerful then Franklin that's not a spoiler just my belief the Demiurge remains unmatched!!
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Journey; 12-26-2019 at 06:31 AM.

You forgot one major thing.
    spoilers:
    The Alliance is heading for the Sol System, to attack Earth. Teddy's apparently turned villain!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

spoilers:
    The murders definitely seem related to Teddy's Empyre storyline

A Kree and Skrull partnering together on Earth? Working towards a common goal? I was assuming that Raksor was the one Teddy had been on the phone with, just before he died he said that the "Asset had been deployed" and his mission was finally over.and that scene was after Teddy had decided to leave.

The scene where Teddy created the Alliance was pretty cool, my one small quibble was that the Knights of the Infinite weren't there. But I understand, only so much page space.

Also the scene with Billy and Teddy was written by Tini Howard, you can see it in the credits page.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    The Alliance is heading for the Sol System, to attack Earth. Teddy's apparently turned villain!
    end of spoilers
    Was that what that was completely went over my head even juicier!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    spoilers:
    The murders definitely seem related to Teddy's Empyre storyline

A Kree and Skrull partnering together on Earth? Working towards a common goal? I was assuming that Raksor was the one Teddy had been on the phone with, just before he died he said that the "Asset had been deployed" and his mission was finally over.and that scene was after Teddy had decided to leave.

The scene where Teddy created the Alliance was pretty cool, my one small quibble was that the Knights of the Infinite weren't there. But I understand, only so much page space.

Also the scene with Billy and Teddy was written by Tini Howard, you can see it in the credits page.
    end of spoilers
    Ooh this is getting even better!!! I gotta go reread it!!!

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    What? WHAT?

wait......WHAT?