Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

#33 was the first time I enjoyed a Batgirl story with James Jr in it. Art was really good too.

I love her new costume but hate the domino mask. It doesn't hide her identity at all, it doesn't give her any protection from hits and anything else of the sort.
    This new costume is much better than her Burnside costume as that was too immature for her. But we need the cowl back!
    Still wish we had her new 52 costume tho as that was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    I love her new costume but hate the domino mask. It doesn't hide her identity at all, it doesn't give her any protection from hits and anything else of the sort.
    This new costume is much better than her Burnside costume as that was too immature for her. But we need the cowl back!
    Still wish we had her new 52 costume tho as that was perfect.
    I'm the exact opposite. I loved the Burnside costume but think the new costume looks ridiculous. I do agree that the New 52 costume looked great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    #33 was the first time I enjoyed a Batgirl story with James Jr in it. Art was really good too.
    I felt the exact opposite about this issue. While I liked the art, I didn't enjoy Babs' portrayal at all. Harassing and terrorizing innocent people like the medical staff and the parole officer just so she could get James Jr.'s whereabouts made her come off as incredibly unsympathetic and unlikable.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I felt the exact opposite about this issue. While I liked the art, I didn't enjoy Babs' portrayal at all. Harassing and terrorizing innocent people like the medical staff and the parole officer just so she could get James Jr.'s whereabouts made her come off as incredibly unsympathetic and unlikable.
    I think that was the point, though. She did have that moment where she snapped out of it when that one guy mentioned his family.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Spectacular Member

Thought someone should note in the Barbara Gordon Appreciation thread that the front page here has an article (Gotham Series Finale Will Reportedly Feature Major Bat-Family Member) which quotes a gentleman named Michael Ausiello from the site TVLine.com saying that a ten year-old Barbara will appear in the ‘Gotham’ finale.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicbattery View Post
    Thought someone should note in the Barbara Gordon Appreciation thread that the front page here has an article (Gotham Series Finale Will Reportedly Feature Major Bat-Family Member) which quotes a gentleman named Michael Ausiello from the site TVLine.com saying that a ten year-old Barbara will appear in the ‘Gotham’ finale.
    And she was born in the last episode (I'm all but sure its her).

By Max Raynor:

max-raynor-batgirl.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    By Max Raynor:

max-raynor-batgirl.jpg
    Ah, the perennial "tough Batgirl" image with the current costume .

Is there a story reason that her mask was downgraded? Because the cowl looked more unique, and this new mask looks kinda generic.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Isn’t her current costume supposed to be an old one or something of the sort that she had lying around?

By Edevandro Borges:

Screenshot_20190326-094113.jpg

By Marcio Takara:

IMG_20190330_100225.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    By Marcio Takara:

IMG_20190330_100225.jpg
    Very nice!!

By Miguel Mercado:

Screenshot_20190404-094756.jpg